Your Support Website: Manage Cases and RMAs On the Go
Now the Cisco Technical Support mobile application makes it easier for you to manage both support cases and RMAs from your iPhone, iPAD, or similar device.
You can still view all your open cases, see case updates and details, add notes or photos to a case, click to contact your assigned engineer, request case closure and more.
You'll also find increased mobile support for your RMAs, enabling you to:
- See replacement parts organized by Delivery and Carrier Tracking numbers
- Get quick access to tracking information from UPS, FedEx, DHL, TNT, and Keuhne-Nagel
- "Click-to-call" or "Click-to-email" your assigned on-site contact and field engineer
- View expanded labor detail information to stay up with your scheduled appointments
Wherever you are, these features can reduce the time you spend managing cases and getting equipment or parts replaced. This app is also your enhanced mobile path to community discussions, support videos and preferred feeds.
Stay on top of your open support cases and RMAs by downloading the latest iOS Cisco Technical Support mobile application now.
Port Control Protocol
A new protocol, PCP, allows hosts and applications connected to IPv6 or IPv4 firewalls or NATs to operate servers and improve their battery efficiency for long-lived connections.
Read all about it in this issue of the Internet Protocol Journal.
From the Cloud: How to Get Started with TelePresence
It's not just for the big boys anymore. Any business can get the top videoconferencing experience as a monthly subscription. Here's how to prepare your network.
Get the facts
Community Integration in Cisco Products and Tools
Customers can access our community discussions and knowledge base directly in the workflows of Cisco products and tools. Below are examples of some integrations that have been implemented recently.
- Bug Search Tool - Contextual Community discussions enabling collaboration across Cisco and Customers.
- Software Download - Contextual Community integration enabling access to related product issues and bugs.
- Cisco LAN Management Solution (LMS) - Contextual Community integration inside the customer portal of Cisco Prime LAN Management Solution (LMS), gives customers real-time, contextual and immediate access to community discussions.