Your Support Website: Manage Support Cases On the Go
On the move and need to manage or act on your open support cases?
You can do this and more from your iPhone or iPad using the upgraded Cisco Technical Support mobile application, which also sports a new look and feel.
Get overviews of all open cases organized by pending status and severity level, with time stamps of when each was last updated. From here you can:
- Explore case details that cover actions pending, the latest update, additional notes and a list of attachments
- See status and details of associated Return Material Authorizations (RMAs)
- Add notes or photos to a case
- "Click-to-email" or "click-to-call" your assigned TAC engineer
- Request a status update or a case closure
This app is also your enhanced mobile path to community discussions, support videos, and preferred feeds. So you can not only manage cases on the go, but get technical questions answered, see demos, and keep up with fresh support intelligence.
Stay on top of your open support cases wherever you are. Download the latest Cisco Technical Support mobile application now.
Small Business Support Just Got Easier with Cisco Guide Me
Now it's simpler than ever to get fast, accurate support for your Cisco Small Business solutions. Guide Me is a virtual agent that finds support articles and solutions based on your questions. You can ask Guide Me a question, type in a few key words, or drill down to browse for the information you need. With 24x7 support for more than 100 Cisco Small Business devices, Guide Me is always there for you.
Simple to Use
Guide Me is designed to deliver effective support in a fast, flexible way. Here are some tips to help you get started:
- Provide a Model Name - Guide Me sorts results based on model name. For the most accurate results, enter the model name of the device with which you are working.
- Use Reset for New Questions - Previous responses to Guide Me questions can sometimes affect results. To get the most accurate results, use the Reset button whenever starting a new search.
- Keep It Simple - To avoid unrelated answers, stick to common keywords and phrases related to your technology or issue, such as "VPN", "Troubleshoot", or "WAN".
- Drill Down to Browse - If you are having trouble finding a certain topic, try searching with the model name, then use Guide Me's built in drill-down system to find your specific issue.
Unlock the Potential of Your Small Business Solutions
Guide Me, and a wealth of free additional online support, is available now in Cisco's Small Business Support Community. See you there!
Get Support Anytime Anywhere - New Android App from Cisco Support Community
Get real solutions from the Cisco Support Community and Cisco experts for your troubleshooting needs on the fly - whether at your desk, working in a datacenter, waiting at an airport, or anywhere support needs to be completed. Stay plugged in to the latest Cisco news, security updates, and blogs via feeds and podcasts.
Interact with support professionals and Cisco customers with the right expertise in the right technology domains via community profiles and member leaderboards.
Share the latest technical support insights from our communities with friends and colleagues anytime, anywhere.
Find out more