Your Support Website: Personalized Downloads Await You
"That's what I've been asking for all along, customized downloads that are particular to my login." Cisco Customer
We're pushing harder to simplify the Cisco Support Website and make it personally responsive to you. You can experience the benefits now in the enhanced software area – and do so in half the clicks.
Log in to see a personal "My Download History" display of your previous downloads – and the latest software files available for each. You can start downloading most files directly from this page with just one click.
You can also take advantage of these time-saving features:
- View information for a software image by mousing over it
- See entitlement messaging before you select software
- Start a "one-click download" from personalized or enhanced Software Selection pages
- Accept a multi-file licensing agreement from a pop-up
- Quickly see key content (such as release notes) from your Download Cart
We're striving to satisfy two top requests:
- "Reduce the steps" to find, select and download software
- "Remember more" about your download activity so you don't have to search for the same software on future visits
To get here, we tapped new web design techniques and engaged users like you for advice and testing. We hope you'll agree with the customer who commented, "I simply love your new software download page."
Experience software personalization now.
Improved Facebook App for the Cisco Support Community
The CSC Facebook app received an update recently and now includes a lot of new features to let you collaborate, participate, and share information easily and effectively.
You now have the ability to mark a question as "answered" whenever someone replies to your question and you are satisfied with the answer. Marking it answered not only gestures that you are thanking the respondent but also helps the person who replied accumulate points and rank higher on the leader board.
On the social sharing aspect, you now can share your favorite discussion on more than just Facebook and Twitter. A new settings tab lets you control your email and notification preferences.
Lastly, you now have the ability to follow any expert. Whenever an expert participates in a discussion, you'll receive a notification. You can opt to receive a daily/weekly digest by going to the Settings tab.
Learn more about all the improvements
Give it a spin. Let us know what you think.
Top 5 Questions to Ask Your Technology Partner
Not sure where to get started? Ask potential partners these five questions about small business solutions.
Get the list
Build a Better Cloud Roadmap
Cloud computing promises to transform your data center and the way you deliver IT services. But which cloud model is right for you? How can you assure a successful transition and is your data center cloud-ready?
A successful cloud migration requires a roadmap that addresses your organization's unique needs. Make sure your journey takes you in the right direction by completing the Cisco Cloud Profile Tool. It only takes about five minutes and this resource will help you:
- Understand the five readiness factors that are critical to cloud success
- Benchmark the biggest implementation challenges of your cloud initiatives against those of your fellow IT decision makers
- Identify resources from Cisco and our partners that will accelerate your journey
Access the Cloud Profile Tool