Cisco Certification Goes Mobile
Debuting this month in the Cisco Learning Network Store is Cisco M-Learning for CCENT and CCNA exam preparation. Browse mobile learning modules for your Apple iPhone® and iPod touch® and discover the benefits of mobile study now.
For more information, visit the Cisco Learning Network.
Two New Broadcasts from TechWiseTV
Journey to Unified Computing
Discover the compelling benefits of unified computing in your data center and learn how this new architectural approach will dramatically reduce your server, cabling, cooling, provisioning, and management needs. Learn how you can take a building block approach to a unified data center, while enjoying significant ROI at each step.
Learn more and register to view today.
Exploring the Engineering Behind Cisco TelePresence
Are you ready for the Cisco TelePresence revolution? Dispel the myths and find out about the realities behind a successful implementation. Learn why the latest technology innovations make widespread deployment much easier than you might have thought, reduce bandwidth requirements, and enable you to extend TelePresence beyond your firewalls without overhauling your network.
Learn more and register to view today.
Put the Experts to Work for You at Cisco Live 2010
Knowledge is power – and the power of many minds working together is undeniable.
Cisco Live, which takes place June 27-July 1 at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, not only offers more than 500 technical sessions spread across 4 educational tracks, a free certification exam with your full conference registration, and a myriad of networking opportunities – it's your best opportunity of the year to interact directly with the Cisco experts that build and support your Cisco products, arming you with the knowledge you need to make powerful changes in your organization.
Cisco Live offers multiple opportunities to interact with Cisco experts:
- The Technical Solutions Clinic - Interact directly with Cisco Technical Assistance Center engineers. Bring your toughest technical challenge to the Technical Solutions Clinic and work through it with a Cisco expert in an informal discussion setting complete with an interactive white board setup. You'll walk away with new perspectives and approaches to consider.
- Meet the Engineer - Meet with the engineers who design and build your Cisco solutions. These Cisco experts will give you fresh insight into the technology and provide invaluable advice on how to maximize your use of Cisco solutions
- Table Topics, Cisco Live, and Networkers Virtual Platform - Thousands of your peers attend Cisco Live, and chances are they have faced or will soon face some of the same challenges. Learn how they solved them or share your insights into a challenge already conquered by you and your team at one of the many networking opportunities at Cisco Live – including Table Topics, social events, and peer networking in the Cisco Live and Networkers Virtual Platform.
When you register by April 16, you'll save $300 USD off the price of a full conference pass, or redeem your Cisco Learning Credits. Special government/education discounts are also available.
Register today for Cisco Live.
Live "Ask the Experts" Events
Don't miss these interactive webcast sessions in our Ask the Experts series. Both events will be hosted on www.ciscolivevirtual.com and are open to all customers and partners. We look forward to your participation!
- Wireless Control System
Join Cisco expert Lucien Avramov, a technical leader in the Network Management Group in the San Jose Technical Assistance Center (TAC), as he provides troubleshooting techniques and tips for Cisco's Wireless Control System (WCS), Wireless LAN Controller (WLC) software, and location server-
Register today for this session on April 20 at 10 a.m. Pacific Time.
- Cisco Support Website: Get to Know Your Software Center
Join the Software Download team and learn how to make effective use of software tools and website features that can help you streamline your software download experience. In addition, you'll be among the first to preview upcoming enhancements.
Register today for this session on May 13 at 10 a.m. Pacific Time.
Upcoming "Ask the Expert" Events from NetPro
Networking Professionals Connection (NetPro) is an interactive website where you can discuss Cisco networking products and technologies with Cisco experts and networking professionals around the world.
"Ask the Expert" events allow you to discuss specific networking issues online with Cisco engineers. Upcoming events include:
- "Unified Messaging and Virtualization," now through April 23
- "Deploying Mobile Solutions for Cisco UC," now through April 23
- "ISR G2 Security," April 26 through May 7
- "Borderless Network II Switching Platform," April 26 through May 7
Note: "Ask the Expert" events are subject to rescheduling. Please refer to the URL above for the most current schedule.
To attend an event or participate in a discussion forum, visit Networking Professionals Connection.