Virtualization Experience Architecture Case Studies
Seattle University puts educational needs first with unified computing and virtual desktop systems.
Oak Hills Local School District provided anytime, anywhere teaching and learning with Cisco Unified Computing System and Cisco Services for design and validation.
Duke University implemented advanced collaboration tools to support global learning, research, services, and operations.
All Virtualization Experience Architecture Case Studies
- Improving Business Processes and IT Delivery with Desktop Virtualization Services
- EMC Accelerates its Journey to Cloud Computing
- Large Multidisciplinary University Regains Control of Desktop Applications
- Oak Hills Reduced IT Costs While Delivering Anytime, Anywhere Teaching
- Technology Company Achieves RISC-to-Intel X86 Migration
- University Enables Collaboration in the Classroom and Beyond