The Evolution of An Innovator
US Signal is expanding its renowned carrier-class network business and reaching for the clouds.
We rely on Cisco heavily to get inside of our business, see where we need help, look for some of those land mines, look around the corner for us and they do a great job.- Stephen Oyer, Executive Vice President of Sales, US Signal
Stay in front of technology and add new services.
- Maintain high level of customer service and prevent costly outages
- Accommodate bandwidth needs for growing number of customer devices
- Introduce new services with reliability and stability
Proactively monitor network while bringing in industry expertise and best practices.
- Engage Cisco Assurance Preemptive Services to monitor network performance and address issues before they affect customers
- Tap into Cisco expertise and best practices in developing cloud offerings to complement its carrier-class network
Introduce market-leading services supported by a rock solid network.
- Maintained industry-leading customer loyalty and retention year over year
- Saved hours analyzing databases and avoided network outages
- Enabled engineers to focus on developing new cloud-based service, rather than repairing their network