Universal E-Business Solutions improves responsiveness using the Collaborative Professional Services Technical Knowledge Library.
Using Cisco Collaborative Professional Services Technical Knowledge Library adds value for our clients and for our engineers. We are now more responsive to our customers' needs and can solve problems faster than ever before.- Mo Takhim, Chief Operating Officer, Universal E-Business Solutions
Speed time to resolve customer network problems.
- Proactive resolution to complex issues
- Optimize engineer productivity when delivering and supporting complex networking solutions
- Maintain employee expertise, training, and certification for constantly-evolving product line and environment
Unlimited access to proprietary Cisco documentation, e-learning, and self-study resources keeps staff prepared.
- Access to advanced, proprietary Cisco configuration and best practices information to speed problem resolution
- Advanced training and self-education to accelerate deployment of new Cisco solutions
- Ongoing education and training using e-learning resources in Cisco Collaborative Professional Services Technical Knowledge Library
Customer issues are resolved faster when support and engineering staff use the resource to keep training and certifications up-to-date.
- Accelerated problem resolution, resulting in client retention and more repeat business
- Improved engineering productivity through fast access to detailed configuration and Cisco best practices and intellectual property
- Reduced expenditures on training materials for ongoing certification and training