Service Provider Introduces High-Availability Private Cloud Service
SunGard introduces high-availability private cloud service with Cisco Vblock architecture.
Download Case Study (PDF - 241 KB)
They understood our business goals, and worked side-by-side with our engineering teams to meet our aggressive product launch schedule.- Nik Weidenbacher, Product Engineering Director, SunGard Availability Services
Build cloud service enabling customers to restore application data from a Web portal in case of failure.
- Build a high-availability cloud service
- Simplify data back-up and recovery
- Minimize operational costs
- Implemented Vblock 1 infrastructure
- Integrated Vblock infrastructure with customers' on-premise application servers
Faster provisioning helps attract customers and accelerate revenue streams, while also reducing operational expenses.
- Reduced average implementation time from 45 days to 30 minutes
- Launched production service 10 weeks after receiving platform
- Reduced energy consumption by 25 percent