Convention Center Solidifies Reputation as World-Class Venue
Qatar National Convention Centre optimizes communications for U.N. conference with help from Cisco Services.
Read Case Study (PDF - 482 KB)
With Cisco on our side, we were able to create a positive experience for all 17,000 COP18/CMP8 attendees, with zero network downtime and 100 percent protection from malicious attacks.- John Burke, Director of IT, Qatar National Convention Centre
Build a reliable network that could report inventory accurately, and manage the install base and network contracts more efficiently.
- Help ensure anytime, anywhere communications for event attendees
- Safeguard network infrastructure from malicious attacks
- Find simple, automated way to manage install base and network contracts
Cisco Services for a successful COP18/CMP8 and to ease network management and problem resolution.
Accurate inventory reporting and management, coupled with significant cost savings.
- Avoided network downtime and achieved 100 percent protection from malicious attacks
- Gained clarity on current and forecasted network costs, helping optimize planning and budgeting
- Reduced time to update inventory and improved accuracy of data by 80 percent