Improved Collaboration Worldwide with Videoconferencing
Cisco enables financial company to help ensure plug-and-play experience for users in 750 locations.
Download Case Study (PDF - 219 KB)
We were pleasantly surprised by the depth of the assessment and pleased with the video expertise that Cisco brought. The software tool is really great, and it enabled us to assess our network with far less impact to end users than we had expected.- Network Engineering Manager
Launch bandwidth-intensive videoconferencing services without compromising overall system performance.
- Prepare to deliver videoconferencing services to 750 locations
- Help insure high performance for business-critical applications and video
- Identify potential work barriers to successful video delivery
The Cisco Medianet Readiness Assessment enables the IT team to identify the areas where reconfiguration is needed and accelerate smooth deployment of media-rich applications.
- Cisco Medianet Readiness Assessment Service
A video and collaboration architecture where voice, video, data, and high-priority traffic can run over a single, secure IP network.
- Validated engineers' expectations
- Provided data for implementing global quality of service strategy
- Helped ensure launch of successful video conferencing