Consulting Firm Wins Over Audience with High-Tech Event
Frost & Sullivan delivers first-of-its-kind technology event and boosts attendee rates.
Download Case Study (PDF - 644 KB)
Having a live webcasting component made Frost & Sullivan look that much more up to speed in the enterprise connectivity topics we were talking about at the event. And we couldn't have pulled it off without Cisco Services and Collaboration Solutions.- Alison Gilman, Senior Marketing Program Manager, Frost & Sullivan
Improve event experience and appeal to a technical audience with live webcasting and video streaming.
- Boost event attendance by integrating streaming video component
- Help enable multiple live web streams, as well as session recording
- Successfully integrate event webcasting within limited timeframe
Bring in IT expertise to deliver a new high-tech experience.
- Cisco Event Collaboration Services provides technical consulting
- Cisco helps customize presentations for branding and sponsorship
- Frost video team works hand-in-hand with Cisco during live event
Increased attendee reach, event content shelf life, and exposure for sponsors.
- Increased attendee volume and reach
- Boosted marketing efforts with on-demand webcast recordings
- Enhanced firm's image with innovative technology event