Global Bank Builds Foundation for Highly Secure BYOD
A financial services company standardizes its network and improves security with help from Cisco Services.
Read Case Study (PDF - 1.80 MB)
Enables the customer to focus less effort on network upgrades and more effort on strategic, added-value tasks.
Enhance network security to support the company’s bring-your-own-device(BYOD) initiative.
- Accelerate Cisco IOS Software standardization in the face of frequent merger and acquisition activities
- Implement coherent security policy to facilitate more granular control over network devices
- Prohibit noncompliant devices from accessing critical applications
- Help ensure segmentation of development and production systems
Deploy a custom-designed solution for standardizing software and protecting critical data.
- Gain Cisco expertise, intellectual property, and best-in-class software
- Upgrade thousands of network elements using successive two-hour change windows
- Apply automation technology to manage compliance for wired and wireless connectivity
- Enforce network policies and protect critical applications with intelligent, scalable access control
Entirely new capabilities were made possible by a unique combination of technology and expertise.
- Offered a high-performance tool set deployed by an experienced team
- Upgraded an average of 600 network elements every week
- Shifted IT focus from network upgrades to more strategic, added-value tasks