Hotel Chain Designs New Network Infrastructure
Anilana Hotels and Resorts enlists Cisco to design a simple, cost-effective, and efficient network.
Download Case Study (PDF - 251 KB)
Anilana's total IT solution is based on Cisco's Unified Computing concept which enables us to offer value addition to the guest experience and to increase the productivity of the total hotel operation.- Mohamed Aslam, IT Manager, Anilana Hotels and Resorts
Build a highly secure, reliable network in a challenging and diverse environment.
- Design a new, more secure network infrastructure
- Manage simple, efficient, and cost-effective network operations
- Offer superior levels of service to customers
Deployed a new network infrastructure supporting IP technology to streamline operations with a reduced footprint.
- Use Cisco Smart Care
- Design the new infrastructure
- Provide related products and services for voice, data, Internet, Wi-Fi, data security, data center, and storage, IPTV, and closed-circuit TV (CCTV)
The company reduced business disruptions and costs while simplifying management and increasing customer loyalty.
- Reduced network risk and gained insights of an intelligent network
- Provided a single platform for installed base lifecycle management
- Cut network and management costs with centralized administration and streamlined communications between locations and customers