Data Virtualization Overview
Learn how you can easily access your data, no matter where it resides. (PDF - 1 MB)
Increase Business Agility
See how Pfizer uses data virtualization to stay ahead of the competition. (4:07 min).
Instantly Access Data
Learn how NYSE Euronext transforms the stock exchange with data virtualization. (PDF - 502 KB)
Improve Agility for Better Decision Making
Fast-changing business conditions require agility - a difficult challenge in distributed, on-premises, big data and cloud environments. Cisco Data Virtualization is agile data integration software that makes it easy for you to access your data, no matter where it resides. With our integrated data platform, you can query all types of data across the network as if it were in a single place.
The greater insight you get will give you the IT flexibility you need, with significant cost savings. You can then adapt to change more quickly and make better decisions in real time, without physically moving your data.
Cisco Data Virtualization makes it possible to:
- Empower your people with instant access to all the data they want, the way they want it
- Respond faster to your changing analytics and business intelligence needs
- Reduce complexity and save money
Cisco Data Virtualization accelerates your time to value with:
- Greater agility: speeds 5 to 10 times as fast to solution as traditional data integration
- Streamlined approach: 50 to 75 percent time savings over data replication and consolidation
- Better insight: instant access so you can see your data more easily
Learn More About Cisco Data Virtualization
Data Virtualization Case Studies
Data Virtualization Redefines the Stock Exchange
NYSE Euronext overcomes complex data challenges and saves over $4.5 million annually with Cisco Data Virtualization Suite.
Data Accessibility Allows Quicker Drug Development
Pfizer cuts project development time by 50% with Cisco Data Virtualization Suite.
Data Virtualization Streamlines Project Management
Qualcomm realizes faster time to solutions, greater agility and lower infrastructure costs with Cisco Data Virtualization Suite.