Services and Support for Integration
A single, seamless interface for former JouleX partners and customers to open and manage service renewals and product support requests.
Welcome to Cisco Services!
We value your business and are excited to enable you to quote, order, and manage service renewals. We take pride in offering you award winning support tools, software support, access to Cisco technology experts, and an extensive knowledge base.
Read the JouleX integration Q&As for commonly asked questions regarding Cisco Service offers, service agreements, renewals, support, and more.
How to Open a TAC Request
- To open a TAC request, you must first register for a Cisco.com user ID. Your contract number must be associated with a Cisco.com user ID. You can do so by visiting the "Access Restricted Content" tab in the Cisco.com Profile Manager. If you don't know your contract number, please contact your Cisco partner or account representative.
- Once you have a Cisco.com user ID, you may initiate or check on the status of a service request online or by contacting the TAC by phone:
- U.S. - 1-800-553-2447 Toll Free
- International support numbers
- For additional information on obtaining technical support through the TAC, please consult the Technical Support Reference Guide (PDF - 1.5 MB)
Partners, please login for additional information.
- Cisco Services Q&A for JouleX Partners (PDF - 484 KB)
- Cisco Services Q&A for JouleX Customers (PDF - 406 KB)
- Technical Support Reference Guide for Cisco JouleX Products (PDF - 1.5 MB)