Extend the Power of Social Collaboration
Employees can engage in social collaboration even when they are outside of WebEx Social, working in email or other business applications.
Two-Way Email Integration
Encourage adoption of new social work models by making it easy for email-centric employees to post content and stay on top of activities in WebEx Social.
- Create a WebEx Social post directly from email
- Reply or add comments to a post or discussion thread using email
- Set preferences to receive automatic event-driven email notifications
- Stay connected to activities in WebEx Social and post content through the WebEx Social for Outlook add-in
Microsoft Office Integration
Simplify collaborative co-authoring and group editing through WebEx Social integration with Microsoft Office.
- Update and publish to WebEx Social from Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint
- Efficiently co-author and co-edit documents
- Receive notifications when the current version is out of date
- Update to the latest version with a click
- Merge edits before uploading
- View and submit comments using the WebEx Social sidebar as you work on your document
- Review comments as you edit
- Respond to comments without leaving an Office application
WebEx Social SDK
Extend WebEx Social capabilities, such as activity streams, Watch List, and search, to existing IT and business applications. The WebEx Social SDK is available in the Cisco Developer Network (CDN).