The Authorized Partner Program helps Cisco and its partners quantify new market opportunities and gauge partner interest in addressing these markets.
The Cisco Authorized Partner Program bridges two important pillars in the partner portfolio: the Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) Program and the Specialization program. Among its goals, this program:
- Targets both emerging technologies like Digital Media Solutions, and advanced technologies like Unified Communications
- Provides market opportunities for all partners interested in investing (with no partner invitation required)
- May or may not restrict the product suite depending on technology
- Uses web-based and/or non-proctored exams to validate competency of key roles
- Recognizes partners in the Cisco Partner Locator as Authorized Partners upon completion of the program requirements to allow partners to differentiate themselves from competitors