Moving to the Private Cloud
Learn why risk management firm RMS chose Cisco to move from public to private cloud. (2:55 min)
Jive Uses Cisco as a Platform for Business
Get engaged with the Cisco Partner ecosystem and satisfy more customers. (3:31 min)
Tap Into a World of Possibility
See facts and figures about the value of a business relationship with Cisco.
For independent software vendors (ISVs), a strong relationship with Cisco pays huge dividends. Our global ISV initiative builds on our unique market capabilities to help software partners accelerate innovation, build more business-relevant solutions faster, and exploit new opportunities sooner.
Take advantage of the full breadth and depth of the resources, tools, support, and more that we offer. Invest in Cisco and our connected ecosystem to create highly differentiated solutions deployed on the most efficient infrastructure.
A partnership with Cisco can accelerate your ability to deliver highly differentiated, business-relevant solutions. Review these resources to learn why you should partner with Cisco and how to harness Cisco's market leadership in each of the solution categories below:
- Overview Brochure (PDF - 2.17 MB)
- ISVs - Upgrade and Unify Your On-Premises IT with Cisco (PDF - 3.19 MB)
- ISVs: Expand Your Collaborative Capabilities with Cisco (PDF - 4.98 MB)
- Unified Workspace and Mobility Brochure (PDF - 3.91 MB)
- ISV: Exploit the Opportunities of Application-Centric Infrastructure (ACI) (PDF - 3.71 MB)
- ISV: Cisco Is Your Partner of Choice for Big Data and Analytics (PDF - 2.11 MB)
Explore a Partnership with Cisco
The first step is to join the Solution Partner Program. It's fast and easy, and offers a high return on investment in your company's success. Individual developers can also join Cisco DevNet to access developer-level tools and resources.
Channel Partners: Start selling solutions today. Review our Industry and Architecture Solutions and the Solutions Showcase .
ISVs are choosing Cisco infrastructure for their software-as-a-service (SaaS) deployments for one simple reason: Cisco has the strongest combination of private cloud strategy and current offerings.1
Learn more about the advantages of our SaaS offerings and the wide array of resources you can take advantage of to accelerate your move to the world of many clouds:
- Learn why risk management firm RMS chose Cisco to move from public to private cloud. (2:55 min)
- Jive Software's CIO explains why it relies on Cisco private cloud infrastructure as a foundation for its SAAS offerings. (3:31 min)
- Why ISVs are Deploying SaaS on Cisco Infrastructure (PDF - 2.3 MB)
- ISVs: Run Better in the Cloud with Cisco (PDF - 3.88 MB)
If you are a Cisco Channel Partner, visit our campaign page for support materials.
1Source : The Forrester WaveTM: Private Cloud Solutions, Q4 2013.
Cisco gives ISVs access to more than resources, expertise, and leadership. We connect you to the partners who can help you expand your market opportunities.
More than 80 percent of Cisco product and service revenues go through our ecosystem of channel partner, service provider, systems integrator, cloud, and ISV partners. That means we have the pervasiveness and the experience to help you grow your business. And we continue to increase our investment in partners and partner integration.
Want to make your business even stronger? Connect on the Cisco Marketplace with customers and channel partners. Share your best solutions built on Cisco products and architectures. Find new customers and collaborate with other Cisco partners to extend your business reach. It's easy. The Marketplace lets you connect with other partners down the street or around the world.
If you are an existing partner, Learn more about the Cisco Partner Ecosystem .
Find out more about Cisco Marketplace.