The Cisco TelePresence Video Master Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) Program focuses on providing a new way of working. With this program, everyone everywhere can be more productive through face-to-face collaboration with Cisco TelePresence Video solutions.
The Master-level program goal is to help partners offer the entire Cisco TelePresence experience through:
- Infrastructure solutions
- Architecture capabilities
- Cloud and managed services
- Intercompany integrations
The Cisco TelePresence Video Master - MS Remote Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) program helps qualified Cisco Advanced or Master CMSP (Cloud and Managed Services Program) partners who have invested in a resale TelePresence Video Master ATP Host and have a network operations center (NOC).
With this new offering you can procure managed TelePresence Video CPE solutions and initiate transactions to end customers in other regions. TelePresence Video Master - MS Remote ATP partners with a multinational or global presence can take full advantage of your investment to easily and more cost effectively extend your Managed Service deployment and sales capabilities to other regions.
Participation in the Cisco TelePresence Video Master - MS Remote ATP Program is by invitation only. To participate, you must already possess relevant job, industry, and market credentials, including a valid Cisco TelePresence Video Master ATP Host authorization and Advanced or Master MSCP certification.
Before engaging with potential ATP partners, a Cisco sponsor or partner account manager (PAM) must review the ATP instruction page.
As a potential participant, you should take the following steps:
- Read the requirements.
- Make sure that you meet all the criteria. Your PAM, working with the MSCP and ATP theater program lead, will submit a request for invitation to the worldwide ATP team program contact for approval.
- If you are invited, use the Certification and Specialization Application (CSApp) / Invitation tool to complete the Program Requirements Checklist (PRC) online.
- Download the Word version of the Program Requirements Checklist to track completion of program requirements. Upload the completed Program Requirements Checklist word file into the CSApp tool:
- Click the Administrative Tasks tab.
- Click Upload Documents.
- Upload your Program Requirements Document verification file.
Cisco wants to collaborate with established cloud and managed service providers to build, provision, and deploy Managed Services TelePresence solutions that scale regionally or globally across Enterprises (B2B) transactions. Master - MS Remote ATP partners will be only authorized to transact Managed Service based CPE (Customer Premise Equipment) solutions. Cisco TelePresence Video Master- MS Remote ATP Partners must also meet all program prerequisites, including:
- Cisco TelePresence Video Master host ATP authorization
- Cisco Advanced or Master MSCP Certification
- An existing Network Operations Center (NOC)
New partners may uncover leads and develop quotes for Cisco TelePresence Video Master - MS Remote ATP products and solutions during the qualification period. However, partners cannot purchase Cisco TelePresence Video Master - MS Remote ATP products and begin deployments until you have successfully met the defined requirements for this ATP. The Restricted Products List offers more information.
The following links are helpful for achieving ATP qualification.
For more information, please contact your Cisco PAM.