Cisco Certified Refurbished Equipment 0% Financing Offer
Same Cisco performance, quality, support and warranty for 0%
Cisco Certified Refurbished Equipment is the only brand of used Cisco equipment in the market that is authorized and certified by Cisco. Customers can purchase these products with the same peace of mind knowing they are receiving genuine Cisco products from Cisco with no compromise to quality, performance, support or value.
Take advantage of the unique benefits that Cisco Capital offers:
- Preserve cash and reallocate resources to other business priorities
- Flexible financing structures and terms allow you to get the right solution on your terms
- Captive finance rates and residuals help to reduce your total cost of ownership
- Align project costs to technology benefits and accelerate ROI
- Built-in migration options to refresh equipment as your business requires and manages lifecycle
- Total business solution financing for Cisco equipment, software, services, partner services and complementary third-party equipment
For more information on Cisco Capital financing offers and programs visit the Cisco Capital web site.
To locate a Partner near you, visit the Cisco partner locator tool.
- 36 Months 0% Financing
- Full Payout Leases (1$ out) Only
- Available for U.S. Commercial, Enterprise and Service Provider customers (excludes Public Sector customers)
- Qualified volume minimum: $1,000 maximum: N/A
- Orders must contain at least 65% Cisco Certified Refurbished Equipment—allowance for 35% Cisco new product
- Expiration date: July 26, 2014
For questions about the 0% offer or about Cisco Certified Refurbished Equipment in general, please contact your local U.S. Remarketing Sales Manager.
* Customer eligibility and terms subject to final Cisco Capital review, approval and documentation. This offer can only be combined with the low-rate Multi-Year Service Contracts Financing offer. Cannot be combined with any other Cisco Capital offer. This offer expires July 26, 2014 and may be modified or withdrawn by Cisco at any time without notice. Cisco and Cisco Capital do not provide tax advice to customers. Any tax or accounting treatment is the sole responsibility of the customer.
This At A Glance summary, and the website and other documents regarding a potential arrangement between you and Cisco Capital are provided to you only for informational purposes. Cisco Capital may decide to fund any transaction in its sole discretion upon your submission to Cisco Capital of financial statements and other information, approval of your application by Cisco Capital pursuant to the Cisco Capital credit and underwriting qualification process, and execution of a definitive.
© 2014 Cisco Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. Cisco, the Cisco logo, and Cisco Systems are registered trademarks or trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries. All other trademarks mentioned in this document or Website are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company. (0907R)