Please note registration closes on 9 Oct 2009, 18:00 and the room capacity is limited. Please register now to secure a place.
We are pleased to invite you to the Cisco Networking Academy Annual Conference in Veszprém, which is our Top 1 Event in the 2009/2010 academic year.
This year’s conference is a very special occasion and a unique opportunity for different reasons.
– The keynote speaker of the conference is Amy Christen, VP of Corporate Affairs, Cisco NetAcad, San Jose, California, USA.
– Amy Christen and NetAcad Top Management Delegation, Omar Shaban, Director for Global Operations of Networking Academy at Cisco, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Markus Schwertel, Regional Manager of Cisco Networking Academy Central and Eastern Europe - Russia CIS, Berlin, Germany and László György, General Manager of Cisco Hungary Ltd. will honor us with their personal presence in Veszprém for the time of the entire program, and offer the opportunity for the Hungarian Networking Academy community to carry out open discussions on the future of Networking Academy and the status of Hungary in the global Cisco NetAcad vision.
– Awards of the ‘Academy of Excellence’ and the ’Instructor of Excellence’ will be announced and handed over at the Conference.
– Representatives of the Faculty of Information Technology of University of Pannonia will share their best practices on Cisco knowledge-transfer.
– A Cisco CCNA Security seminar will be organized for the most committed instructors and IT teachers at a special conference site in the castle district of Veszprém.
The event will be held on October 13th, 2009 in Veszprém. The venue is ‘Polinszky’ Lecture Hall (Auditorium Maximum) – University of Pannonia, located at Wartha Vince utca 1., Veszprém, Hungary.
Accommodation is available from October 12th, 2009 for participants arriving from a long distance at Hotel Magister, located at József Attila u. 34/2., Veszprém, Hungary.
Please plan your arrival according to the registration time, which is 08:30-09:45 on October 13th, 2009 in ‘Polinszky’ Lecture Hall (Auditorium Maximum) – University of Pannonia in Veszprém.
Please consider that we are expecting more than 200 conference participants and broadcasting the event through the internet by webex, therefore latecomers will not be allowed access to the conference site.
As we have many guests and IT education specialists coming to the conference from all over Hungary, we are kindly inviting you to register online as soon as you can. Late registration might not be accepted in case all available seats are booked.
We hope our program will meet all your expectations and provide a memorable Cisco Networking Academy Day in Veszprém!
Please be our guest, collaborate and celebrate with us!
Cisco Networking Academy Hungary