Cisco Learning Partner
Cisco Learning Partner focus primarily on core technology training and preparing IT professionals for career certification by delivering best-in-class Cisco Authorized curriculum.
The Learning Partner, is the entry-level Learning Partner and also the category for companies that focus on Cisco career certifications and volume training. A Learning Partner will partner with a Cisco Learning Distributor (CLD). Additionally, the Learning Partner is contractually obligated through a formal agreement with Cisco to adhere to all of the legal aspects of Cisco's Learning Partner Program.
In addition to benefits provided via their Cisco Learning Distributor, Cisco Learning Partners have access to:
- Authorized course kits
- Go-to-market coaching and business development support
- Certifying their CCSIs
- Contracting CCSIs through the learning partner ecosystem
- Lab rentals
- Cisco Learning Credits (CLC) redemption
- Derivative works opportunities
Learning Partners must:
- Meet to all program requirements, including staff, metrics and Certified Cisco Systems Instructors (CCSI)
- Cease all unauthorized Cisco training
- Follow Cisco's branding guideline in their web sites and marketing assets
- Maintain the Partner Self Service (PSS) / Learning Partner Management System (LPMS)* with up-to-date company profile, required staff, and CCSI information.
* Learning Partner Management System (LPMS) is the data repository that houses all information relevant to a Learning Partner and its resources and personnel.
- Personnel and Certification Hierarchy (PDF - 1.1 MB)
- Learning Services (PDF - 1.1 MB)
- Location and Delivery (PDF - 1.1 MB)
Frequently Asked Questions / Program Support
To find answers to frequently asked questions or to create a support case about the program, please visit the Cisco Learning Partner Program FAQs and Support page.
Once a member of the Cisco Learning Partner Program, the Learning Partner agrees and commits to follow each of the policies described in this section as well as the specific policies associated with their status.
Learning Partners must:
- Remain in compliance with all program requirements throughout the year. Adhere to all program requirements, obligations and restrictions, including staff, metrics and CCSIs
- Offer only authorized Cisco training, ceasing all unauthorized Cisco content-based course offerings*
- Teach Cisco-authorized courses using only CCSIs certified to teach the course using only authorized materials
- Maintain the Partner Self Service (PSS) and Learning Partner Management System (LPMS) tools with company profile, required staff, and CCSI information
- Accurately report and pay royalties to Cisco on all Derivative Works
- Only conduct publicly scheduled Cisco courses in the delivery area in which the Learning Partner is authorized
- Adhere to all Cisco brand and marketing guidelines for Learning Partners
- Validate contact information and requirement compliance on a yearly basis
Reviews and onsite audits will validate Learning Partner compliance.
Cisco will provide to Learning Partners:
- Listing in Cisco Partner Locator
- Ability to list Authorized Training Course offerings* in the Global Learning Locator and Partner Education Connection (PEC)
* Offerings are the collective Authorized Training Courses made available for sale by a Learning Partner under the Learning Partner Program.
- Authorized Area (PDF - 1.1 MB)
- Business Plan and Purchase Relationship (PDF - 1.1 MB)
- Customer Satisfaction and Student Demographics (PDF - 1.1 MB)
- Performance Rankings and Tools (PDF - 1.1 MB)
- Course Cancellations and Marketing Guidelines (PDF - 1.1 MB)
- Rentals, Certificates and Course Kits (PDF - 1.1 MB)
- Certified Cisco Systems Instructor (CCSI)/CCIE (PDF - 1.1 MB)
- Audit and Termination (PDF - 1.1 MB)
Thank you for your interest in the Learning Partner Program. To apply for the program you will need to have a valid Cisco.com user ID and to complete the online application.
- Launch the Learning Partner Application
- How to Become a Learning Partner Instructions (DOC - 1.5 MB)
- Learning Partner Program Requirements (PPT - 1.7 MB)
If you have trouble logging in, please make sure that you are associated to a Registered Partner.
Need help? Try these resources: