Cisco Learning Partner
A Cisco Learning Partner focus primarily on core technology training and preparing IT professionals for career certification by delivering best-in-class Cisco Authorized curriculum.
The Learning Partner is the entry-level Learning Partner and also the category for companies that focus on Cisco career certifications and volume training. A Learning Partner will partner with an Education Service Distributor (ESD).
In addition to benefits provided via their Education Service Distributor, Cisco Learning Partners have access to:
- Authorized course kits
- Go-to-market coaching and business development support
- Certifying their CCSIs
- Contracting CCSIs through the Learning Partner ecosystem
- Lab rentals
- Cisco Learning Credits (CLC) redemption
- Derivative works opportunities
Learning Partners must:
- Meet to all program requirements, including staff, metrics and Certified Cisco Systems Instructors (CCSI)
- Cease all unauthorized Cisco training
- Follow Cisco's branding guidelines in their web sites, offices and marketing assets
- Maintain all relevant Learning Partner info with up-to-date on Partner Self Service (PSS) / Learning Partner Management System (LPMS) including company profile, required staff, and CCSI information
Frequently Asked Questions / Program Support
To find answers to frequently asked questions or to create a support case about the program, please visit Customer Service Central.
Once a member of the Cisco Learning Partner Program, the Learning Partner agrees and commits to follow each of the policies described in this section as well as the specific policies associated with their status.
Learning Partners must:
- Remain in compliance with all program requirements throughout the year. Adhere to all program requirements, obligations and restrictions, including staff, metrics and CCSIs
- Offer only authorized Cisco training, ceasing all unauthorized Cisco content-based course offerings*
- Teach Cisco-authorized courses using only certified CCSIs to teach the course and using only authorized materials
- Maintain the Partner Self Service (PSS) and Learning Partner Management System (LPMS) tools with company profile, required staff, and CCSI information
- Accurately report and pay royalties to Cisco on all Derivative Works
- Only conduct publicly scheduled Cisco courses in the delivery area in which the Learning Partner is authorized
- Adhere to all Cisco Learning Partners branding and marketing guidelines
- Validate contact information and requirement compliance on a yearly basis
Reviews and onsite audits will validate Learning Partner compliance.
Cisco will provide to Learning Partners:
- Listing in Cisco Partner Locator
- Ability to list Authorized Training Course offerings* in the Global Learning Locator and Partner Education Connection (PEC)
* Offerings are the collective Authorized Training Courses made available for sale by a Learning Partner under the Learning Partner Program.
Thank you for your interest in the Learning Partner Program. To apply for the program you will need to have a valid Cisco.com user ID and to complete the online application.
- Launch the Learning Partner Application
- How to Become a Learning Partner Instructions (DOC - 1.5 MB)
- Learning Partner Program Requirements (PPT - 762 KB)
If you have trouble logging in, please make sure that you are associated to a Registered Partner.
Need help? Try these resources: