Learning Credits Resources for Learning Partners
Cisco Learning Credits are an easy method of payment for Cisco authorized training, redeemable through participating Cisco Learning Partners worldwide.
Cisco Learning Credits enable customers to buy training at the same time as they purchase Cisco hardware, software or support services, reducing the cost of administering separate budgets and expense reimbursements associated with the purchase of training on an ad hoc basis.
Program Information and Forms
- Part Number & Pricing (PDF - 111 KB)
- Brief Overview and Qualifying Questions (PDF - 125 KB)
- Program Guidelines (PDF - 276 KB
- Advanced Technology Training (PDF - 117 KB)
- Countries of Operations
- Quick Reference Guide (PDF - 128 KB)
- Cisco Learning Credit Presentation for Cisco Learning Partners (PPTX - 2.0 MB)
- CLC Management Tool CLP Administrator User Role (PPTX - 1.39 MB)