Cisco Advanced Apprenticeships
Ensure Your IT Workforce Has The Specialist Skills You Need
The Cisco Advanced Apprenticeship Program is for employers who want to develop their employees and maximize workforce productivity with minimal cost and disruption.
A Different Type of Training Program
The Cisco Advanced Apprenticeship Program enables you to:
- train and grow a sustainable workforce
- improve staff morale and retention
- help fill your skills gaps effectively
Because of its experience in delivering network training and certification, Cisco is uniquely positioned to create an apprenticeship program for your IT networking organization.
Apprentices can study for the following qualifications:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Extended Diploma in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Systems and Principles
- Diploma in Professional Competence for IT and Telecommunications Professionals
- CompTIA A+ (mapped to the Cisco IT Essentials course)
- Functional Skills in Math, English and ICT
This program provides an effective path to many entry-level IT network positions including Network Engineer, System Administrator, and Cloud Data Center Technician.
- Find a Learning Partner for the Cisco BTEC Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecommunications
(Note: be sure to select Cisco Authorized Training in the search field and United Kingdom for country)
- Apprenticeships Fill the Skills Gap in the UK - Blog