If training is a core business for you, here is an
opportunity to increase revenue and customer satisfaction by facilitating Cisco
authorized training, either at your own locations, or on-site with your own
Certified Cisco Systems Instructors in direct partnership with an authorized
Cisco Learning Solutions Partner.
Sponsored Organization Status Benefits include:
- Authorization to deliver Cisco training as a result of your direct relationship
with a Cisco Learning Solutions Partner
- Your trainers can achieve the highly respected Certified Cisco Systems Instructors
status through sponsorship and certification by a Cisco Learning Solutions
- Ability to offer the latest Cisco authorized courses
- Authorized use of official Cisco course materials and curriculum
- Access to the Cisco on-line Learning Locator to promote your courses, as well
as useful tools and resources on Cisco Career Certifications and Cisco Partner
- First step to becoming a Cisco Learning Partner
Sponsored Organization Requirements
For Cisco content-based classes, a SO must be prepared to only offer Cisco
authorized training and cease all non-authorized Cisco training. Your company
must be in good standing with Cisco. You must also choose a primary Cisco Learning
Solutions Partner authorized for your region with whom to build a relationship.
- Apply for a Cisco.com Registered User ID (only if you do not already have one).
- Review and prepare to comply with the Cisco Learning Partner Program Sponsored Organization Guidelines (SO Guidelines) (PDF - 313 KB)
- Complete the Company Information Form as your application to become a SO. The form requires you to indicate the Cisco Learning Solutions Partner (CLSP) with whom to build a relationship. After submission, you will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your application including a tracking ID and e-mail alias for maintaining communications regarding your application status.
- After a legal review of your contact information and company standing, the
information will be forwarded to the CLSP you nominated, who will then contact
you directly to complete steps five and six.
- Your CLSP will provide you with Exhibit E, the SO Agreement between you and your CLSP, for your review, acceptance and signature
- Your web site and printed materials will be reviewed for compliance as described in the SO Guidelines
- Your employees credentials will be verified to ensure you have a CCNA, CCDP and a CCSI on staff
- You will be required to set up an account for post training student evaluations
- You will deliver training to a minimum of 120 external students annually (~10 per month)
- Upon approval, you will be provided access to the Cisco Learning Partner Management System (LPMS) for ongoing updates of your key contact information
- $5000 program entry fee collected by, and paid to CLSP (If an organization is already an SO, Cisco Gold, or Silver partner, the fee will be waived).
- Review, complete and co-sign the SO Agreement with your selected sponsoring CLSP. This is Exhibit E from the CLSP Partner Agreement.
- The sponsoring CLSP will ensure you are compliant with the SO Guidelines
- If you are not compliant, the SO is not approved to deliver Cisco training
- When the SO is compliant, the approval process will continue
- Upon final approval, Cisco will provide the CLSP, a Sponsored Organization Reference Number (SO#) reserved for use with your company. Once the SO# is attributed, your sponsoring CLSP can start to order training materials for your use as an authorized Sponsored Organization.
Note: Your sponsoring CLSP is responsible for ensuring you comply with the
SO guidelines including delivering only authorized training; staff is appropriately
certified; web site and printed materials do not use the Cisco logo or reference
any direct partnership with Cisco; and any other guidelines required by the
CLSP. If necessary, a formal audit by Cisco Systems will be conducted to confirm