Thank you for visiting Cisco at Interop Las Vegas 2013.
We hope you learned how Cisco can help you discover new ways Cisco is creating connected experiences with the Internet of Everything.
This site contains videos, collateral and other information about the products and solutions you saw in the Cisco booth. To start with, view the opening keynote, "Your Enterprise Network: Getting You Where You Want to Go" delivered by Cisco's Rob Soderbery, SVP/GM, Enterprise Networking.
You can also view short TechWise TV product and solution videos filmed live from the show floor.
TechWiseTV Videos – Live@Interop
Cisco Impact Survey: 2013 Cisco Global IT Impact Survey
Find out how IT organizations are aligning their network strategies to meet the requirements of the business.
View Survey Results
The Art of Application-Centric Networking White Paper
IT departments are finding application deployment and delivery more challenging than ever as trends for Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), virtualization and cloud continue to grow. Latency, security, and availability issues can be solved through application-centric networking. With this approach, routers are enhanced to offer improved end-use application experience, reduced operational costs, accelerated BYOD adoption and enhanced enterprise agility and access to cloud applications.
A Software-Defined Networking Approach to Branch Office Routing White Paper
Cloud and mobile computing deployment has changed how applications are written and accessed and how corporate computing automates business process. Cisco ONE and onePK API are enhancing cloud services through network aware applications.
Quad Sup VSS (VS4O) is a new ground breaking technology that provides five Nines uptime in the Enterprise Network backbone. It brings in four levels of redundancy with a single resilient control plane while maintaining simplicity of the overall network design. VS4O enables network resiliency in all areas of the network - now including single attached topologies such as L4-7 security appliances, wireless controllers etc. HSRP aware PIM is another feature added for resiliency.
Location/Identity Separation Protocol (LISP)
In Enterprise Services, we are introducing LISP - the Location/Identity Separation Protocol. LISP routing architecture creates a new paradigm by splitting the device identity and location into different numbering spaces. LISP provides global IP address portability, increases routing scalability and simplifies IT operations. In the campus, LISP enables IPV6 transition, virtualization and mobility.
Can your network adapt to BYOD?
Learn how to create a unified access strategy with one policy, one management, one network.
View webcast series
Next-gen Wi-Fi connectivity
The 802.11ac radio module for the Cisco Aironet 3600 Access Point provides enterprise-class reliability and wired-network-like performance
Connected Mobile Experiences
Engage customers with relevant mobile services and generate revenue from Wi-Fi networks.
- eWEEK: Cisco: IT Visibility Into Biz Like a 'Foggy Day in London'
- Internet News: Elvis or SDN? What Are You More Likely to See?
- Network World:'Bigfoot' SDN sightings and Internet of Whats? highlight Cisco survey
- InformationWeek: Vegas Resorts Bet On Location-Based Apps
- Internet Evolution: MGM Resorts Bets Big on WiFi
- InformationWeek:Interop: Cisco, NBA Star Tout Internet Of Things
- Business Insider: Cisco: You'll Find Bigfoot Before You'll Find This Tech That Competes With Us
- Baseline: Is IT Out of the Loop When It Comes to Business?
- Enterprise Conversation: Friday Infographic: IT & Business at the Crossroads
- GPS Business Review: Cisco, Meridian to Provide Indoor Location to Las Vegas Bellagio (UPDATED)
- ZDNet:Cisco survey hints many IT leaders also don't understand 'Internet of Things'
Stay up to date with the latest news and promotions.
- Join the Borderless Networks Community
- Borderless Networks Blog
- MGM Resorts International Bets on Cisco; Double Downs on Wi-Fi Connectivity
- First Look - The Cisco NOC Model For Wired and Wireless
- Ghosts, Kyrie Irving & Cisco's Global IT Impact Survey Infographic