Gartner Data Center Summit 2013
Today's data centers are faced with increasing business demands and technology transitions. IT organizations need to be more responsive to the business. With the Cisco Unified Data Center platform, enterprises can move towards an IT-as-a-Service model through an efficient, agile and simplified architecture.
At the Gartner Data Center Summit 2013, you can learn more about the Cisco vision and strategy for the next generation of IT solutions. Cisco Unified Data Center solutions are built on the industry's fastest-growing computing platform (Cisco Unified Computing System), the market's leading network fabric platform (Cisco Nexus) and new software and management platforms for automation and management.
Cisco Unified Data Center delivers
- Technology innovation through a unique, fabric computing architecture designed for virtualization and cloud
- Systems excellence through unification of compute, network, storage, security and management
- System optimization for virtualization and cloud
- A rich ecosystem of integrated solutions to leverage best-of-breed products and maintain customers' investment and relationship with existing vendors
At this conference, Cisco will highlight how the Unified Data Center can help enterprises find solutions to deploy key IT initiatives, including:
- Data Center Application Roll-out and Migration
- Business Continuance
- Desktop Virtualization
- Consolidation and Virtualization
Join Cisco at the Gartner Data Center Summit on November 25-26, 2013 in London, UK, at the Lancaster London Hotel.
You will have opportunities to interact with Cisco executives and representatives on site, including:
- Attend Cisco Speaking Sessions
- Visit the Cisco Stand
- Meet with Cisco executives
To schedule a meeting, contact your Cisco account manager.
As a sponsor of this event we are pleased to be able to offer customers a special €300 discount* on the standard delegate rate quoting: GSDC8.
*Discount available on new registrations only and cannot be applied retrospectively.
Cisco Solutions Provider Session
Title: Evolving your Data Center for the Next Wave of Applications
Abstract: This session explores how the Cisco Unified Data Center platform, coupled with new innovations in building application centric infrastructures, can change the economics of the data center and meet the needs of any application, from virtualized apps to business apps to new applications such as cloud and big data.
Speaker: Wendy Mars, Senior Director, Data Center EMEAR & Smart Solutions EMEAR, Cisco
Date: Monday, November 25
Time: 3:15 – 3:45 PM
Room: Westbourne 3
Win a $500 Gift Card
Attend this Solution Provider Session for a chance to win a US$500 Amazon Gift Card.
See Live Demonstrations at the Cisco Booth
Be certain to stop by the Cisco Stand to see the latest data center innovations.
Exhibit Dates and Times
|Monday, November 25||7:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday, November 26||7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
Meet with Cisco Experts
Cisco executives and subject-matter experts will be available to meet with you one-on-one at the Gartner Data Center Summit in London.
Contact your Cisco account manager to schedule your private meeting.
Cisco, Enabling Your Cloud Strategy
Cisco can help you determine your best path to the cloud whether private, public, or hybrid.
- Microsoft on UCS
- Data Center and Virtualization
- Cisco Data Center Private Cloud
- Cisco Data Center Services
Microsoft World Partner Conference Links
Customer Case Studies
- Riversand Technologies (PDF - 865 KB)
- ING Direct (PDF - 326 KB)
- Microsoft Solutions Partner Center (PDF - 685 KB)
- National Future Farmers of America (FFA) Organization (PDF - 2317 KB)
Director of Executive Relations
Executive Symposium at Cisco Live
Direct Line: 408.853.4831
Visit the Cisco Booth to Redefine the Power of IT.
Register for Gartner Data Center Summit 2013.Register Now
Community and Media
In Collaboration with Intel®
Cisco UCS with Intel® Xeon® processors
Intel, the Intel logo, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.