Cisco at Citrix Synergy Los Angeles
Thank you for joining Cisco at Citrix Synergy Los Angeles, the premier industry conference on business mobility, where Cisco delivered workspace mobility with innovative solutions for virtualization, mobility, networking and cloud.
Show Location and Conference Date
|Location||Anaheim Convention Center, Los Angeles, California|
|Date||May 6 – 8, 2014|
Exhibit Dates and Times
|Tuesday, May 6, 2014||11:45 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday, May 6, 2014||6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (Synergy Welcome Reception)|
|Wednesday, May 7, 2014||11:45 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.|
|Thursday, May 8, 2014||12:15 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.|
Intel and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Cisco will participate in Citrix Summit Los Angeles. This is the premier training conference for Citrix partners to learn about the latest solutions for Mobile Workstyles, Desktop Virtualization, Enterprise Cloud Networks, and Cloud Convergence.
Details will be coming soon, please check back for updates.
Cisco Speaking Sessions
Move Beyond BYOD to Mobile Workspace with Cisco and Citrix
- Speaker: Prashanth Shenoy, Director, Product Marketing, Mobility and Unified Access at Cisco
- Date: Wednesday, May 7
- Time: 1:30 p.m. – 2:15 p.m.
Organizations like yours are moving from just dealing with the influx of mobile devices into the workplace to proactively developing strategies that use the full power of mobility. In this session we will share how you can accelerate and simplify achieving your mobility goals.
- Cisco and Citrix have worked together to combine our networking, security, mobility management, collaboration, and virtualization technologies into a mobile workspace solution that helps you provide employees a consistent mobile experience across BYOD and corporate devices. The joint validated solution delivers a secure mobile work environment with all the applications, content, and communications services workers need to do their jobs.
- Download Presentation (PDF - 4 MB)
- In this session, you learned:
- How to centrally manage and enforce policy across networks, devices, apps, and content
- How to support high-density mobile access and network-intensive mobile apps
- How to optimize user experience for all app delivery models (native, HTML5, virtual, SaaS, and real
See Live Demonstrations at Cisco Booth 204
Cisco Desktop Virtualization with Citrix XenDesktop
Deploy scalable, cost-effective VDI with Cisco UCS, Cisco UCS Invicta, and NVIDIA GRID to deliver high-performance virtual desktops with an uncompromised user experience.
Cisco Desktop as a Service Solution with Citrix
Citrix and Cisco expand cloud-based desktop virtualization solutions to bring you additional choice and flexibility, easily deployed with QuestFlex Desktops as a Service.
The Complete Mobile Workspace Solution
You will see how Cisco and Citrix technologies come together to simplify the complete work experience on any device. We will demonstrate zero-touch secure device onboarding with Cisco Unified Access, Cisco ISE, and Citrix XenMobile integration. We will also share how you can enable secure access anywhere and optimize for different mobile application delivery models, including app virtualization, HTML5, and real-time voice and video.
Context-Aware Mobile Apps
We will demonstrate context-aware mobile applications that focus on the retail, healthcare, and financial services verticals. The applications use Cisco CMX/MSE as well as back-end integration to enterprise systems to deliver a context-aware mobile experience.
Layer 4 Through 7 Automation with Cisco APIC
The Cisco ACI and Citrix NetScaler demonstration shows how Layer 4 through 7 services are deployed in the data center in an automated policy-driven infrastructure, with a centralized point of network control and management on the Cisco APIC controller.
APIC EM for Citrix VDI Dynamic Video QoS Management
XenDesktop sends request to NetScaler for a video VDI session. The session begins, and the video experience is poor. The user prompts NetScaler for QoS change through the NetScaler browser. NetScaler sends a QoS change policy to APIC EM, which enacts policy in the network, and video quality improves.
Citrix NetScaler 1000V with vPath
Demonstrating how the Citrix NetScaler 1000V can be incorporated into Cisco Nexus 1000V virtual networks with other virtual services such as the Virtual Security Gateway (VSG) utilizing vPath technology for policy-based service insertion and chaining.
Cisco Nexus 7000 RISE and NetScaler
RISE integration with Citrix
- Simplified provisioning for direct-attached Citrix NetScaler devices (MPX and VPX)
- Automatic policy-based routing (ABPR) for both MPX and SDX/VPX in a real-world HA deployment scenario
RISE integration with NAM
- Demonstrate autoattach with NAM appliance
Meet with Cisco Experts
Cisco executives and subject matter experts will be available to meet one-on-one to discuss our products and solutions. To request a meeting with a Cisco subject matter expert at Citrix Synergy, contact your account manager. If you do not know who your account manager is, email your meeting request to email@example.com.
Please include the following information in your message
- Your company name
- Desired date and time of meeting
- Meeting topic(s)
Citrix Synergy Los Angeles 2014 will take place at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California.
Anaheim Convention Center
- Enterprise Mobility Services Platform (PDF - 2.25 MB)
- Cisco Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) with Citrix (PDF - 2.14 MB)
- Cisco Powered Desktop as a Service (DaaS) Solutions (PDF - 1.71 MB)
- RISE Remote Integrated Service Engine (PDF - 1.12 MB)
- Citrix Netscaler 1000V (PDF - 2.91 MB)
- Accelerate VDI Deployment with Cisco, Citrix, and Nimble Storage (PDF - 807 KB)
- Flash Storage Optimizing Virtual Desktop Deployments (PDF - 1.80 MB)
- Move beyond BYOD to Mobile Workspace - with Cisco and Citrix (PDF - 1.24 MB)