Cisco Unity Design and Networking Exam
|Exam Number||642-072 CUDN|
|Associated Certifications||Unity Design Specialist|
|Duration||75 minutes (65-75 questions)|
|Available Languages||English, Japanese|
|Exam Policies||Read current policies and requirements|
|Exam Tutorial||Review type of exam questions|
The following topics are general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam.
- Describe the Cisco Unity design process
- Describe Infrastructure Components Affecting Cisco Unity Design
- Describe the requirements of implementing Voicemail Interoperability with a Cisco Unity design
- Design a Cisco Unity solution to meet customer requirements
The following course is the recommended training for this exam.
- Cisco Unity Design and Networking (CUDN)
Courses listed are offered by Cisco Learning Partners-the only authorized source for Cisco IT training delivered exclusively by Certified Cisco Instructors. Check the List of Learning Partners for a Cisco Learning Partner nearest you
A variety of Cisco Press titles may be available for this exam. These titles can be purchased through the Cisco Marketplace Bookstore, directly from Cisco Press.