Implementing Cisco NAC Appliance
|Exam Number||642-591 CANAC|
|Associated Certifications||Cisco Network Admission Control Specialist|
|Duration||75 minutes (60 questions)|
|Available Languages||English, Japanese|
|Exam Policies||Read current policies and requirements|
|Exam Tutorial||Review type of exam questions|
The 642-591 CANAC Implementing Cisco NAC Appliance exam is associated with both the Cisco Certified Security Professional and the Cisco Network Admission Control Specialist certifications. Candidates can prepare for this exam by taking the Implementing Cisco NAC Appliance course. This exam tests a candidate's knowledge of the Cisco NAC Appliance solution.
The following topics are general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam.
Implement Cisco NAC Appliance
- Identify the components and features used for Cisco NAC Appliance
- Configure and verify NAM and NAS to support the Cisco NAC Appliance In-Band server solutions
- Configure and verify NAM and NAS to support the Cisco NAC appliance Out-of-Band server solutions
- Configure Single Sign on
- Configure and verify Cisco Switches as network access devices
- Configure and verify user roles
- Implement and verify rule based policies
- Configure Cisco NAC Appliance network scanning
- Configure NAM to implement NAA on user devices
- Implement and verify an HA solution
- Administer and monitor a Cisco NAC Appliance solution
The following course is the recommended training for this exam.
- Implementing Cisco NAC Appliance (CANAC)
Courses listed are offered by Cisco Learning Partners-the only authorized source for Cisco IT training delivered exclusively by Certified Cisco Instructors. Check the List of Learning Partners for a Cisco Learning Partner nearest you
A variety of Cisco Press titles may be available for this exam. These titles can be purchased through the Cisco Marketplace Bookstore, directly from Cisco Press.