Mobile Internet Technology for Field Engineers
|Duration||90 minutes (70-80 questions)|
|Exam Policies||Read current policies and requirements|
|Exam Tutorial||Review type of exam questions|
This exam will test Field Engineer's knowledge of installation, configuration and operation of the Cisco ASR 5000 mobile internet solution. There will be a focus on hands-on configuration of xGSN and EPC implementations. Candidates should prepare for this exam by taking the Mobile Internet Technology for System Engineers course as the MIT FE exam covers content from both the SE and FE training courses.
The following topics are general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam. In order to better reflect the contents of the exam and for clarity purposes, the guidelines below may change at any time without notice.
- Describe ASR 5000 Hardware and Software
- Describe Understanding the StarOS Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Describe Software Licensing and Upgrade
- Describe ASR 5000 Core services for GPRS/UMTS - SGSN and GGSN Functionalities
- Describe the Design and Implementation of xGSN
- Describe Billing & Policy
- Describe Statistics and Alarms
- Describe Services Overview
- Describe the Design and Implementation of LTE
The following course is recommended training for this exam:
- Mobile Internet Technology for System Engineers
Cisco Partners can access the Partner Education Connection (PEC) for access to a variety of training content to help them prepare for this exam.
A variety of Cisco Press titles may be available for this exam. These titles can be purchased through the Cisco Marketplace Bookstore, directly from Cisco Press.