Cisco Digital Media System for SE/FE
|Duration||60 minutes (30-40 questions)|
|Exam Policies||Read current policies and requirements|
|Exam Tutorial||Review type of exam questions|
The following topics are general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam. In order to better reflect the contents of the exam and for clarity purposes, the guidelines below may change at any time without notice.
- Describe the basics of video technology
- Describe the differences between analog and digital video
- Describe the basics of Digital Video and industry standards
- Describe how to install, configure and troubleshoot DMS solutions for Desktop Video, Digital Signage and Enterprise TV
- Describe how to publish dynamic live & on-demand content to digital signage displays, Enterprise TV displays as well as the desktop video application
The following courses are recommended training for this exam:
- Video 101 QLM
- Technical Deep Dive ILT courses
Cisco Partners can access the Partner Education Connection (PEC) for access to a variety of training content to help them prepare for this exam.
A variety of Cisco Press titles may be available for this exam. These titles can be purchased through the Cisco Marketplace Bookstore, directly from Cisco Press.