Cisco Express Foundation for Field Engineers
|Exam Number||642-384 CXFF
Last day to test: March 16, 2013
|Associated Certifications||Cisco Express Foundation for Field Engineers|
|Duration||75 minutes (65-75 questions)|
|Available Languages||English, Japanese|
|Exam Policies||Read current policies and requirements|
|Exam Tutorial||Review type of exam questions|
The 642-384 CXFF exam is intended primarily for Cisco Channel Partner Field Engineers. The exam tests a candidate's knowledge of:
- Accurately installing and configuring proposed wireless, security, unified communications and routing and switching integrated solutions, performing basic diagnostics and problem solving as needed
- The Cisco Lifecycle Services approach: How to successfully sell, deploy, and support Cisco technologies
Candidates can take the Cisco Express Foundation for Field Engineers v1.3 course on the Partner Education Connection to prepare for the exam.
The following topics are general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam. In order to better reflect the contents of the exam and for clarity purposes, the guidelines below may change at any time without notice.
- Describe the Cisco Lifecycle Services approach
- Describe the Cisco products and solutions for Unified Communications
- Implement and verify a Cisco integrated switching and routing solution
- Implement and verify a Cisco security solution
- Implement and verify a Cisco wireless solution
The following course is recommended training for this exam:
- Cisco Express Foundation for Field Engineers v1.3
Cisco Partners can access the Partner Education Connection (PEC) for access to a variety of training content to help them prepare for this exam.
A variety of Cisco Press titles may be available for this exam. These titles can be purchased through the Cisco Marketplace Bookstore, directly from Cisco Press.