You'll find all the call-processing capabilities you need in Cisco Unified Communications Manager. Call forwarding, voicemail, intercom, audioconferencing, mobile communications—they're all easier to use than ever.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager supports:
- Smart Choices: Choose from do-not-disturb, intercom, call recording—even silent monitoring for agent training scenarios in call centers.
- Multimedia: Easily add video to your communications
- Advanced Phones: Take advantage of the latest telephony technology, including Cisco Unified IP Phones and the innovative applications that run on them.
- Wireless: Use dual-mode devices that allow employees to move from a cellular network to a wireless data network without losing their connections.
- Easy Setup: Creation of pre-set configurations that can easily be duplicated to reduce installation time.
Thanks to these features, your phone system increases everyone's ability to interact more efficiently with customers, partners, and suppliers. Cisco Unified Communications Manager improves both employee responsiveness and productivity.