For product information and user guides, please refer to the following:
Before returning your Cisco 8455DVB/8485DVB HD Personal Video Recorder (PVR) for repair, please contact Ziggo Customer Service (0900-1884) first to ensure the PVR is correctly configured and connected to the cable network.
If, after contacting Ziggo, your PVR needs to be returned for repair, please complete the following steps:
- Request a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number by contacting Cisco Customer Service. Telephone Number: 0900-2472600. Hours of Operation (Central European Time): Monday-Thursday: 08:00 to 17:00; Friday: 08:00 to 16:00.
Please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and valid e-mail address
- Serial number of the product being returned
- Reason for returning the product
- Valid credit card number for any out-of-warranty charges
- After an RMA number has been issued, a confirmation e-mail detailing the RMA number will be sent to the e-mail address provided earlier. It is important that the e-mail address you provide be valid.
- The service centre will send a replacement product together with instructions for returning the original product. The shipping carton from the replacement should be used to return the original product. The shipping carton will contain a pre-paid shipping label. Please re-use all packaging material when packing/returning the original product to ensure that damage does not occur during transportation back to the service centre.
- If the shipping carton you receive is damaged, please contact Cisco Customer Service at 0900-2472600 for a replacement carton.
- Please do not return the power cord, remote control, or any other cables.
When the original product is received at the service centre, a confirmation/notification e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address provided earlier when the RMA was issued.
RMA numbers are valid for fi fteen (15) days. In the event that the original product is not received at the service center within 15 days, your credit card may be charged for the replacement costs. If you have any questions regarding a return or the repair process please contact Cisco Customer Service at 0900-2472600.