Financing from Cisco Capital can help you help your customers address their your business critical issues, making it possible to focus on key business objectives such as driving productivity, maintaining profitability and improving competitiveness through innovation.
Cisco Capital is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cisco Systems, specializing in providing innovative financing for Cisco solutions worldwide. More than just a finance company, Cisco Capital is uniquely positioned to provide the most flexible and competitive financing for acquisition of Cisco technologies. Cisco Capital delivers financing solutions designed to support business goals and technology needs, both today and in the future.
Some of the business advantages of working with Cisco Capital include:
- Alternative source of funds – available and affordable funding for Cisco solutions.
- Cash Preservation – spread costs over time, preserve credit, and avoid a large upfront cash investment.
- One solution, predictable payments – combine Cisco hardware, software, services, and complementary third party equipment into one strategic acquisition.
- Lower costs – benefit from competitive rates and residual values to reduce total cost of ownership and accelerate return on investment.
- Equipment lifecycle management – help manage costs, meet business demands, and avoid obsolescence with flexible migration options and simplified equipment disposal.
- Maximum flexibility – further investment protection with the right payment schedules, term durations, and end of lease options
Cisco Capital is dedicated to customer success and allow companies to remain focused on critical business objectives like driving productivity, maintaining profitability, and improving competitiveness through innovation.