Deciding how to invest in technology is every bit as important as choosing the right solution for your business. Cisco Capital can help.
We deliver financing solutions designed to support our customers' business goals and technology needs both now and in the future. Our end-to-end, affordable and competitive financing solutions can support you to:
- Make the most of Cisco innovation and optimise technology lifecycles - avoiding obsolescence thanks to flexible upgrade and migration options, as well as easy equipment disposal or recycling
- Bring your technology investments forward to accelerate competitive advantage
- Spread your total costs over time with a single solution which includes technology, installation and maintenance costs, whilst avoiding a large cash investment
- Reduce your OpEx and potentially limit your CapEx.
- Protect your current capital and cash flow, with predictable payment schedules which alleviate budget pressures
Find out more about how Cisco Capital could help you achieve your technology and financial goals.
It typically takes a little time before technology begins to provide operational cost savings or leads to new revenue. We can structure you investment so that you make payments over time to see a clear alignment between those payments and the benefits the technology brings.
You can combine the complete technology solution into one strategic acquisition with a predictable payment stream that includes Cisco hardware, software, services as well as complementary third-party equipment and services.
|Operating lease, sometimes called a Fair Market Value (or FMV) lease||
|Finance lease, sometimes called a Full Pay-Out lease||
|Loan||This option allows customers to retain ownership upon purchase and frees up capital for day-to-day business. Payments can be structured to match deployment and economic benefit.|
Financial solutions by country
Select your country to view available offers or contact us to discuss your financing requirements
Contact us today to discuss your financing requirements and how you can align your technology investment to your business needs.