Cisco Marks Guidelines
If you are a Cisco Champion, please follow these guidelines when including the Cisco Champions badge in your websites or social networks. Please note that you can only use the Cisco Champions Digital Badge if you are a current Cisco Champion. If your membership ends you must discontinue use of the badge.
Cisco Champions Digital Badge
- You may use the Cisco Champions Digital Badge in the following locations:
- Your own website to identify you as a Cisco Champions member
- Your social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Your email signature
- Always follow these guidelines when using the Cisco Champions Digital Badge:
- Link the badge to the Cisco Champions website
- Do not resize the badge before checking with the Cisco Champions program office first at email@example.com
- If applicable, accompany the badge with one of the following sentences underneath the badge:
- Short Version: "Cisco Champions are passionate about Cisco and happy to share what we know."
- Long Version: "Cisco Champions are passionate about Cisco and happy to share our knowledge, experience, and feedback."
Other Cisco Brand Assets
- Do not use Cisco logos, trademarks or slogans (including but not excluded to Copyright or Trademarks, Corporate Logos, Career Certification Logos, Partner Program Logos, Ingredient Logos, or Network Topology Icons) without express permission from the Cisco Champions program office at firstname.lastname@example.org. General brand guidelines can be found here.
If you are a Cisco Champion, please use this language when including Cisco related content in your own website.
"I am a member of the Cisco Champions Program. Cisco Champions are passionate about Cisco and enjoy sharing our knowledge, expertise, and thoughts across the social web and with Cisco. I am not a representative of Cisco. My views as a Cisco Champion are my own."
Learn more information about the Cisco Champions program and related benefits.