The Internet of Everything
Cisco defines the Internet of Everything (IoE) as bringing together people, process, data, and things to make networked connections more relevant and valuable than ever before-turning information into actions that create new capabilities, richer experiences, and unprecedented economic opportunity for businesses, individuals, and countries.
Internet of Everything (IoE) - Public Sector (PDF 775 KB)
Top 10 Insights from Cisco's IoE Value at Stake Analysis for the Public Sector
Internet of Everything in ASEAN (PDF 796 KB)
Driving Value and Opportunity in Oil and Gas, Utilities, and Transportation
IoE At-A-Glance (PDF 188 KB)
IoE Provides Retailers with Many Benefits, Including Analytics-Driven Improvements in Customer (PDF 1.51 MB)
Cisco Description: Consulting Services Can Help Retailers Unlock Hidden Value with IoE
The Internet of Everything for Cities (PDF 1.51 MB)
Connecting People, Process, Data, and Things To Improve the 'Livability' of Cities and Communities
The Internet of Everything (PDF 1.5 MB)
How More Relevant and Valuable Connections Will Change the World
Join the Conversation
- Wearable Tech: At the Nexus of IoE, with a Sense of Style
- Have a Problem? Ask an Expert (Even if He, She, or It Is 3,000 Miles Away)
- Ask the Futurist: "How Will the Internet of Everything Impact Teachers' Roles in the Connected Classroom?"
- When IoE Gets Personal: The Quantified Self Movement!
- An Internet of Everything Startup Spotlight: John Funge, Co-Founder & CEO, BrightContext
- Why Connections (not Things) Will Change the World
- Collaboration, Video and Mobility Drive Value in the Internet of Everything Economy
- Ask the Futurist: "How Will the Internet of Everything Help Us Manage Our Own Health?"
- Under the Cloud, a Climate Change for IT
- Is Your Company Ready for the IoE Revolution?