The Global Marketing and Corporate Communications (GMCC) organization helps accelerate Cisco's growth by shaping market transitions through global, integrated campaigns. GMCC takes an "outside-in" approach, with customers at the center of those conversations.
GMCC believes that the success of Cisco and the GMCC organization itself depends on truly understanding:
- Transformation complexities of customers and partners, and the market as a whole
- Attitudes and perceptions of the primary influencers of Cisco's reputation
The GMCC team is a leader in relaying how the network can change the way that the world works, lives, plays, and learns. GMCC is:
- Promoting operational excellence
- Shaping Cisco company positioning and reputation management
- Executing marketing campaigns
- Influencing policy activities
GMCC offers the following:
- Undergraduate- and master’s-level full-time opportunities
- Comprehensive internship program to identify future full-time talent
- MBA Leadership Development Rotational Program (LDRP)
The goal of the GMCC University Program is to:
- Give you foundational marketing and communications experience
- Develop your functional and leadership capabilities
- Offer broad exposure within the organization to help you grow your career at Cisco
Start your marketing and communications career at Cisco and learn from leading technology marketers as you work in a stimulating and collaborative environment. Cisco is seeking exceptional talent to fill a number of positions in the GMCC organization.
Learn more about the exciting organizations within GMCC
The MBA LDRP helps transform passionate and ambitious graduates with a master's degree in business administration (MBA) into future influential GMCC leaders. LDRP employees can promote core Cisco businesses and help lead the company in achieving its aggressive goals to become the best in the world.
With a diverse support team, LDRP employees navigate through a series of challenging and highly visible assignments that span the GMCC organization. Upon completion of the program, LDRP employees will perform strategic roles in the GMCC organization.