Get the Flash Player
Join the Cisco Collaboration User Group
Attend exclusive events, influence product direction, and share best practices with peers through this new user group for Cisco customers.
Flexible, Simple, Cost-Effective Licensing
License Unified Communications on a per-user basis with User Connect Licensing.
Join the Conversation
Visit the Collaboration Community to find answers, real world advice, and unfiltered perspectives.
A Day in the Life of a Sales Professional
Find out how collaboration can transform the performance of sales professionals, leading to higher sales and larger profits.
Learn More(Video - 3:57 min)
New Communications Experiences
Global value chains, mobile workforces, social networking, pervasive video, and information overload: this is the new normal. To address these business complexities, Cisco Unified Communications connects people, information, and teams, helping to enable comprehensive and effective collaborative experiences. With Cisco Unified Communications, your company can:
- Connect co-workers, partners, vendors, and customers with the information and expertise they need.
- Access and share video on the desktop, on the road, and on-demand, as easily as making a phone call
- Facilitate better team interactions, dynamically bringing together individuals, virtual workgroups, and teams
- Make mobile devices extensions of the corporate network so mobile workers can be productive anywhere
- Innovate across the value chain by integrating collaboration and communications into applications and business processes
Collaborate with Confidence
Cisco Unified Communications delivers a high quality, highly secure experience across any workspace. This helps your company:
- Shorten sales and customer service cycles
- Reduce time-to-market
- Adapt to market changes faster
- Encourage innovation