Unify voice, video, data, and mobile applications.
Work Anywhere on Any Device
Stay connected and productive with voice, video, and web conferencing; messaging; mobile applications; and enterprise social software.
- Combines the power of enterprise social networking, content creation, and real-time communications
- Instantly share information and knowledge across teams, departments and geographies
- Enable employees anywhere to quickly find the people and resources they need to get work done
- Create and capture intellectual capital in one secure, centralized location
Customer care creates the foundation for positive customer service, a primary factor in building a stronger business.
- Provides a social media campaign management solution
- Monitors the social web for relevant public customer postings and helps you engage with customers proactively
- Offers context about customers by providing a social screen pop to customer service agents or other responders
- Helps you manage your brand by monitoring and responding to social media posts from customers who need assistance
- Deliver state-of-the-art contact center capabilities for enterprise applications
- Support both premise-based and hosted deployments with Cisco Unified Communications Manager or third-party automatic call distributors (ACDs)
- Provide intelligent contact routing, call treatment, network-to-desktop computer telephony integration (CTI), and multichannel contact management.
- Take advantage of desktop options such as a web-based thin client collaborative desktop for agents and supervisors
- Easily deploy and use highly secure, virtual, and highly available sophisticated call routing and contact management capabilities for your contact center
- Ideal for midmarket, enterprise branch, or corporate departments
- Ideal for both formal and informal contact centers
- Take advantage of support for Web 2.0 agent desktop SDK for custom desktop development
- Provide speech-enabled self-service to callers with this award-winning product
- Allow calls to be treated at the most efficient location with powerful call control
- Combine open standards support for speech recognition with intelligent application development
- Deliver personalized self-service as a standalone IVR system, or integrate transparently with the contact center
Cisco TelePresence powers a new way of working, where everyone, everywhere can be more productive through face-to-face collaboration.
- Innovative industrial design for greater immersion
- Three very high quality simultaneous video streams and a high definition, full-motion content sharing stream for unparalleled video and content collaboration.
- Superior lighting and sound, discreet camera housing, touch-screen interface
- Helps reduce TCO with 20% lower bandwidth requirements than earlier model, faster installation, and easy servicing
- Single-screen, three-camera immersive system designed for general-purpose meeting rooms
- Choice of a 65-inch or a 47-inch screens
- Supports six people per room for multipoint meetings, customer presentations, and more
- Easily turn a flat panel display into a sleek, powerful telepresence system
- Multipoint support accommodates three additional callers
- Three camera choices and dual-screen option offer room size and configuration flexibility
- Product offering for midsized and smaller commercial customers
- Multipoint control unit (MCU) is field-upgradable through stacking and licensing capabilities
- Is standards-based and compatible with endpoints from major vendors
- Simplified telepresence conferencing - easier, smarter, more cost-effective
- Intelligent MCU resource allocation for optimal multipoint conferencing
- Conference virtualization and personalization
View, optimize, and manage your entire communications system from one screen.
- Combine the power of collaboration with desktop virtualization
- Save on power and desk real estate with integrated form factor
- Choose VDI client of choice with support for PCoIP, ICA and RDP protocols
- Affordable advanced communication and collaboration for up to 1,000 users and 50 sites
- Simple to deploy, manage, maintain solution, supporting five applications on a single, virtualized server
- Scales with company growth at 99% investment protection of all hardware, software and licenses
- The Cisco analog, TDM gateway, and session border control portfolio
- Available as stand-alone gateways or as modular deployments on Cisco ISR or ASR platforms
- Includes Cisco ISR branch service offerings such as telephony survivability and call control
- Offers solutions for businesses of all sizes, including teleworkers
- Use cloud services to quickly deliver collaboration applications to your business
- Reduce operational overhead with a flexible, pay-as-you-go model
- Get the same high functionality and security that on-premises solutions provide