Leading South African Technology Companies and Service Providers Sign up to Sponsor Cisco's Flagship Event in South Africa
JOHANNESBURG, South Africa, January 2013:Cisco has announced the official, platinum and gold sponsors for this year's Cisco Expo 2013 South Africa, set to take place in Sun City from 3rd to 5th March 2013. As one of the most sought after events in the South African ICT calendar, it is fitting that some of South Africa's leading IT and Telecoms companies have chosen to play an integral role in the 2013 event.
Official sponsor of Cisco Expo 2013 South Africa is Bytes Systems Integration, with experience and expertise in the design, implementation and operational management of customised IT solutions, through the integration of hardware and software systems from global technology leaders. Their mission is to deliver sustainable value to all their stakeholders, through the convergence of the best IT innovations, systems and people.
Platinum sponsors include:
- Dimension Data – a global ICT services and solutions provider that helps clients plan, build, support and manage their ICT infrastructures.
- EMC – a global leader in enabling businesses and service providers to automate the management of information at scale.
- Telkom Business works closely with its customers to co-create turnkey ICT solutions that enable business' to deliver on their strategies. Telkom Business keeps customers' networks and solutions up and running at the right service levels, backed by its vast network and specialist staff.
- Vodacom – African mobile communications company providing voice, messaging, data and converged services to over 45 million customers.
Gold sponsors include:
- Comstor – a division of Westcon SA who distribute the full range of Cisco products, from core technologies of switches and routers, to the advanced technology products of Data Centre, borderless networks and collaboration, including Telepresense video conferencing.
- NetApp – creates innovative storage and data management solutions that accelerate business breakthroughs and deliver outstanding cost efficiency. Discover our passion for helping companies around the world go further, faster
- Panduit – developer and provider of leading-edge solutions that help customers optimise the physical infrastructure through simplification, agility and operational efficiency.
- Schneider Electric – a global specialist in energy management, offering integrated solutions across multiple market segments. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green.
Themed 'Built for the Human Network,' Cisco Expo 2013 South Africa will offer delegates a showcase of how the network can transform the way South Africans connect, communicate and collaborate, as well as demonstrate how successfully Cisco's network meets the needs of businesses to keep companies in South Africa highly competitive, protected and above all – able to cost-effectively embrace technology today and in the future.
Cisco Expo 2013 South Africa is a registration-only event. Those interested in attending Cisco Expo 2013 can register online by visiting: http://www.ciscoexpo.co.za.
Alpheus Mangale, General Manager, Cisco South Africa
I am thrilled with the calibre of sponsors that are on board for next year's Expo and proud to be joining forces with some of the leading organisations in South Africa's ICT industry. The Expo sponsors will undoubtedly benefit from showcasing their technology solutions through our flagship business and technology platform that brings together some of the most prominent ICT professionals in South Africa. Being my first Expo as leader of the Cisco's South African business, I am excited at the prospect of 2013 being another milestone, record year for the Expo program South Africa.
Links / URLs:
- To learn more about Cisco Expo 2013 visit: http://www.ciscoexpo.co.za
About Cisco Systems: Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Information about Cisco can be found at http://www.cisco.com. For ongoing news, please go to http://newsroom.cisco.com.
Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. A listing of Cisco's trademarks can be found at www.cisco.com/go/trademarks. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company.