Virtual Seminar Details
||Cisco Wide Area
roll-out of next
||6 May 2010,
11.00am - 12.00pm
1.00pm - 2.00pm (New Zealand)
| || |
2.00pm - 3.00pm (Singapore, Malaysia,
11.30am - 12.00pm (India)
1.00pm - 2.00pm (Indonesia, Thailand,
Cisco Wide Area Application Services (WAAS) enables roll-out of next
generation IT Architectures
Discover how you can achieve quick and clear Returns on Investment (ROI)
with Cisco's next generation Architectures
Are you planning for next generation IT architectures like virtual desktops,
video, Cloud Computing or web-based business-based applications, but feel
hampered by inadequate support from your network? Gain first-hand expert
insights on how you can leverage on WAAS to help reduce operational costs,
accelerate applications and consolidate servers towards enabling clear and
quick returns on your investments.
Cisco WAAS demonstrates this effectively with business applications & partnerships
such as BEA Weblogic (acquired by Oracle); Data Domain; IBM WebSphere Portal and
iNotes; Isilon Systems; Microsoft Exchange Server, Windows Server 2008 and Office
SharePoint Server; NetQoS (acquired by CA); Oracle E-Business Suite, Fusion
Middleware, Siebel and PeopleSoft; SAP Business Suite and SAP Net Weaver; and
In this webinar, the following topics will be covered in-depth:
- WAN Optimization needs and Cisco WAAS Benefits
- Enabling Next-generation IT architecture with WAAS
- Real-World Customer use cases and ROI
- WAAS Product line overview
- WAAS Unique Advantages
Sign up now to join us in this webinar on 6 May 2010!
Senior Director, Product Marketing
Cisco's Application Delivery Business Unit
Baruch Deutsch currently holds key product management and technical marketing responsibilities for Cisco Wide
Area Application Services (WAAS) product line. These products optimize the delivery of applications, services
and content over the wide area network (WAN).
Prior to joining Cisco, Mr. Deutsch honed his expertise in various other defining roles: as VP of Products & Markets
at Actona technologies where he was responsible for the definition and delivery of products for wide area file
services (WAFS), and as VP of Products in two other companies - a dot com company focused on the
semiconductor space as well an eLearning company, where he specialized in system-level design tools for
semiconductors. Mr. Deutsch holds an MBA and MSEE degrees from Tel Aviv University, and a BSEE from the
- This MP3 Player (2GB)
promotion ("Promotion") is sponsored by Cisco Systems ("Cisco").
- Information on how to participate in the Promotion forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Taking part in this Promotion constitutes participant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- This Promotion is open to all legal residents of Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, India and Vietnam. Participants must be age 18 or older as of the date of submission to be eligible. Employees, independent contractors, officers and directors of Cisco, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors, and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of such persons, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. All local laws and regulations apply.
Cisco's decision is final on all matters relating to this Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This Promotion is only valid for the first 50 participants across all countries for each session. Participation in the Promotion requires an eligible Participant to undertake the following steps:
- Register successfully online to participate in any Cisco Data Center of the Future Webinar
- During the day of the event, registrants must participate throughout the whole duration of the Data Center of the Future webinar that has been registered for.
- After participating in the said Virtual Seminar, participants must complete and submit feedback successfully, via the online feedback form found after the session, or in the post-thank you edm.
- Failure to complete each of the above steps or to provide the required information will render the promotional participation ineligible or invalid.
- Participants shall be responsible for all charges in relation to this promotional participation.
- Cisco reserves the right to disqualify any Participant that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the redemption process.
- Participants who qualify will receive the MP3 Player (2GB)
or its equivalent in value via registered mail within the month after the virtual seminar. The MP3 Player (2GB)
are not exchangeable for cash or transferrable.
- Cisco reserves the right to exchange the MP3 Player (2GB)
to another item of equivalent value, subject to stock availability.
- Redemptions will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected claims.
- To the extent permitted by law, if for any reason this Promotion is not capable of being conducted as planned due to causes beyond the reasonable control of Cisco including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, or technical failures which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Cisco reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to:
(a) disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process;
(b) take any action that may be available to Cisco; or
(c) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- To the extent permitted by law, Cisco (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage whatsoever (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, without limitation where arising out of the following:
- person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this Promotion;
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Cisco's control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any Claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Cisco) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Cisco;
(d) any tax liability incurred by a participant;
(e) injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this Promotion;
(f) a personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of participation in this Promotion; or
(g) due to circumstances outside Cisco's and its associated agencies reasonable control.
- Cisco collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may disclose such information to third parties for this purpose including, without limitation, to suppliers and as required, to applicable regulatory authorities. If the information requested is not provided, the individual may not participate in the Promotion.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the party who submitted the online claim form, the response will be deemed to be submitted by the authorised account holder of the email account.
- This terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice at the discretion of Cisco Systems.