Get the Flash Player
Featured Network Management Products
Improve operational efficiency and reduce network downtime using class-leading products and solutions. Manage enterprise networks end to end.
- Allows access to management data anytime, anywhere with web-based interface
- Simplifies deployment and troubleshooting of Cisco devices and technologies
- Supports network discovery, topology views, and VLAN management
- Provides comprehensive device support for all Cisco hardware platforms
- Delivers real-time visibility into network
- Enables consistent application and service delivery
- Improves efficiency with advanced troubleshooting, proactive alerts
- Provides insight into application traffic, network usage and trends
- Offers a choice of hardware and software form factors
- Promotes real-time visualization and monitoring
- Delivers powerful diagnostic tests and troubleshooting capabilities
- Tracks details of Unified Communications devices and IP phone inventory
- Delivers activation services for full lifecycle management
- Manages subscriber services across the Unified Communications infrastructure
- Reduces ongoing costs and expertise required to manage network changes
- Supports flexible incremental licensing based on number of nodes
- Promotes policy- and rule-based compliance reporting and management
- Delivers support for a broad range of vendor equipment
- Improves visibility into network changes
Implement products designed for advanced applications. Help ensure superior performance, high availability, and enhanced subscriber satisfaction.
- Implements simplified integration of OSS applications with rapid updates
- Delivers an extensible network resource management infrastructure
- Adopts consistent procedures and interfaces for all network elements
- Helps enable automated flow-through provisioning of subscriber services
- Centrally controls and configures residential gateways and IP devices
- Allows recognition of all devices accessing the service provider network
- Provides scalable and reliable architecture for large network operations
- Promotes provisioning and troubleshooting of carrier-class environments
- Faciliates planning and configuration of MPLS traffic engineering
- Performs real-time updating of system changes
- Simplifies network problem identification and troubleshooting
- Helps prevents accidental or malicious operations
- Delviers high-performance, highly scalable DHCP and DNS server
- Promotes extensible, customizable, and easy-to-integrate deployment via SDKs and CLI commands
- Provides distributed deployment model with central control via browser-based IPAM user-interface
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6 dual stacking
Network management products and services tailored for businesses with 250 or fewer employees.
- Helps link users, dialing plans, and voicemail settings
- Promotes troubleshooting of WAN and VPN connectivity
- Delivers innovative voice and security auditing capabilities
- Facilitates monitoring of router status and One-click lockdown
- Supports Cisco Smart Business Communications System deployments
- Includes setup wizards and multiple network views
- Simplifies network reporting and troubleshooting
- Allows drag-and-drop software updates
- Monitors network devices and access points
- Tracks status of network and desktop office devices
- Supports both Cisco and third-party network devices
- Minimizes operational disruption with agentless deployment
- Supports small business voice and data networks
- Reduces costs with automated monitoring and notification
- Facilitates ease of use with web-based user interface
- Minimizes training and accelerates setup
All Network Management Products
Optimize the operation and manamgement of sophisticated and advanced networks with Cisco Network Management products. Small businesses, large enterprises, and service providers can benefit from these tools. Cisco provides the resources to help you achieve the level of network manageability needed to keep your network running efficiently and effectively.
- Data Center Management and Automation
- IP Communications Management
- Network Analysis Module (NAM) Products
- Network Configuration and Change Management
- Optical Management
Data Center Management and Automation
IP Communications Management
Cisco Unified Communications Management
- Cisco netManager IP Infrastructure
- Cisco netManager Unified Communications
- Cisco Unified Operations Manager
- Cisco Unified Provisioning Manager
QoS Policy Management
Service Provider IP Communications Management
Network Configuration and Change Management
Other Network Management Products
Routing and Switching Management
Cisco Active Network Abstraction Products
Cisco Assurance Managers
Cisco Info Center Products
Cisco IP Solution Center Products
- Cisco IP Solution Center
- Cisco IP Solution Center L2 VPN and Carrier Ethernet Management
- Cisco IP Solution Center MPLS VPN Management
Cisco Network Connectivity Center Products
CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution Bundle
- CiscoWorks Assistant
- CiscoWorks Campus Manager
- CiscoWorks CiscoView
- CiscoWorks Common Services Software
- CiscoWorks Device Fault Manager
CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution Extensions
Cisco Diagnostics Expert Products
Security and Identity Management
Cisco Secure Access Control Server Products
- Cisco Secure Access Control Server for Windows
- Cisco Secure Access Control Server Solution Engine
- Cisco Secure Access Control Server Express
Video, Cable and Content Delivery Management
Wireless Access Management
CiscoWorks Wireless LAN Solution Products
Network Management Solutions
Cisco Network Management solutions embody a comprehensive approach to monitoring, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and optimizing network system operations. These solutions integrate modular component products and professional services. In doing so, they help meet the demands of increasingly complex and evolving environments.
Network management solutions encompass product and services that help improve operational efficiency and network availability.
Apply tools and services that provide detailed information about both application and network performance.
Implement a simplified way to increase productivity and help reduce TCO through automated, integrated network management.
Address the challenges of deploying Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) technologies with a wide variety of advanced and value-added services over a single infrastructure.
Provides the tools to help you effectively manage the service lifecycle of the IP NGN network.
Use Cisco solutions to manage service provider networks and to help deploy optimally effective network management solutions.
Learn About Network Management
At A Glance
Cisco is transforming traditional network management. Cisco Network Management products and solutions focus on the strengths of Internet-based architectures. That focus allows for greater accessibility and simplification of tasks and processes. Those enhancements in turn help customers prepare, plan, design, implement, operate, and optimize network infrastructures.
Keep informed about Cisco network management initiatives. Get updates about the latest product developments:
Featured Case Study
Strengthen Margins and Customer Service (PDF - 205 KB)
Learn how Cisco IP Solution Center provisioning and MPLS Diagnostic Expert helps automate service creation and help desk functions.
Managing the CiscoLive 2009 Network (PDF - 754 KB)
Read how CiscoWorks LMS and Cisco NAM helped ensure the success of CiscoLive 2009.
Read how Cisco Unified Communications Management Suite helps Cisco IT in achieving reliability and service quality.