Accelerate Business Transformation with New Cisco Digital Solutions and Offers
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, March 02, 2016: Digital disruption means getting to business outcomes faster. Cisco can help customers transform their businesses and thrive in this ‘new normal’. With new solutions enabling Customer Experience, Workforce Experience, and Digital Ceiling – Cisco announces a suite of offers that are taking business models to a whole new level.
In this era of digitization, expectations are quickly on the rise. Businesses must stand out in a big way in order to gain a strategic edge with their customers – and with their employees. To become a successful digital business, companies must answer these critical questions:
- Are we using predictive insights and analytics to personalize the customer experience?
- Are we driving the very best in workforce efficiency and employee retention?
- Are we transforming business models to maximize value and optimize operations?
“Companies that embrace digital transformation are driving significant market valuations. They recognize the value of competitive differentiation, and know how to identify and act on critical enablers of growth. Cisco’s Customer and Workforce Experience solutions, as well as Digital Ceiling, are designed with that in mind. These customer-validated, digital solutions are created to help you drive revenue and deliver on those critical business outcomes,” said Mike Weston, Vice President for Cisco Middle East.
Cisco’s new digital solutions are based on validated designs and use cases. Orderable as one solution, they bring together hardware, software, and services. The software is designed to allow our 60-plus ecosystem partners the flexibility to extend functionality and value across the use cases – without risk.
Customer Experience Digital Capability: Three new offers
The customer is king. Delivering a better experience, as well as measuring and optimizing on each customer interaction, is at the heart of these new offers. Capturing this information strengthens consumer relationships and captures loyalty. It also drives increased revenue across the entire customer journey.
Virtual Expertise:This solution brings easy, real-time interactions with experts. Anywhere – on any device. From insurance claims on demand to remote access of health information – consumers want it when they want it. Some of the key components of this business offer include Unified Call Manager, Cisco Unified Contact Center, Cisco UCS Server, and more.
Mobile Experience: Personalized and differentiated mobile experiences are at the center of this solution. Did you know that the majority of people that use mobile to research a purchase actually go on to make that purchase? Drive bigger net revenues and create long-term customer intimacy. Key components of this business offer include Connected Mobile Experience, Enterprise Mobility Service Platform, and more.
Intelligent Branch: Get the reward without the risk. This solution enables quick deployment of rich and secure services in the branch – critical for the best customer experiences. Key components of this business offer include Cisco 4000 Series Integrated Services Routers and Security Bundle, Catalyst 3850 Switches, UCS E-Servers, and more.
Workforce Experience Digital Capability: One new offer
Employees are the glue. Create a workplace that’s collaborative and digitally innovative. It keeps your existing talent coming back – and entices Millennials looking for a flexible space to hang their hat. Tailoring employee experiences to a bevy of different work styles fosters an environment that’s key to retaining today’s workforce.
Workspace Productivity: Improve productivity and cut costs. Using face-to-face collaboration and conferencing, this offer is made up of standardized room types that allow you to set to your preference and then roll out. Key components of this business offer are: Cisco Video end-points, TelePresence Management Suite, and Cisco UCS Server.
Digital Ceiling Framework: New Lighting Solutions from Digital Ceiling Partners
Buildings just got personal. Cisco’s Digital Ceiling enables the convergence of building systems including lighting, heating, cooling, sensors, and other actuators. All of these work together to increase efficiency, lower costs, and enable unique user experiences. The net-net: creation of buildings that are not only smart, but also connected, secure, and easy to manage.
- Harness the power of the partner community. With 15 partners and counting, these industry leaders have a collective wealth of expertise that extends across domains like lighting, building automation, enablers, and ISV’s. Digital Ceiling users also can count on Cisco’s world-class partner organization. By bringing everyone together and providing a Digital Ceiling framework, we enable open and secure communication, i.e., a new Information Exchange.
- Access the Information Exchange. This eases interoperability among devices, sensors and actuators. It enables more efficient communication over CoAP – a standards-based IoT protocol.
- Lighting. Find new lighting solutions that run on the IP network from lighting industry leaders including Cree, Phillips, and more.
- An optimized Cisco network. This now includes enhanced switches that enable lighting and building automation to run on a converged IP network. Features like Perpetual Power over Ethernet (PoE), Fast Boot, Smart Install, and software for sensor integration (including motion, light, temperature, infrared, and humidity) are also included.
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. For ongoing news, please go to http://thenetwork.cisco.com.
Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. A listing of Cisco’s trademarks can be found at www.cisco.com/go/trademarks. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company.