Cisco Collaboration Community
Visit the Collaboration Community to find answers and real-world advice
The Collaboration Episodes
This office has six new ways to communicate and collaborate.
Enable a Unified Workspace
Extend the work environment beyond your desktop.
Cisco Unified Communications uses the network as a platform for collaboration. Applications can be flexibly deployed onsite, on-demand, and in blended deployment models. Inter and Intra company collaboration is facilitated using with a wide array of market-leading solutions:
- Conferencing: Give your workforce compelling, productive, and cost-effective conferencing experiences with high quality voice, video, and web conferencing.
- Customer Care: Get closer to customers, while increasing satisfaction, and loyalty. Proactively connect people with the information, expertise, and support they need.
- IP Communications: Enhance workforce productivity by extending consistent communications services to employees in all workspaces using a full suite of IP communications solutions and endpoints.
- Messaging: Communicate effectively, and with a high level of security, within and between companies. View real-time presence information and communicate using email, instant messaging, and voice mail.
- Mobile Applications: Increase mobile employee productivity and responsiveness to customers while controlling mobile costs by making mobile devices extensions of the enterprise network.