Become a Registered Partner
Accelerate your time-to-opportunity by joining the strongest team in networking
Whether you provide products, services, or solutions, a partnership with Cisco is a major step forward in ensuring your continued business success.
By becoming a Cisco partner, you can:
- Gain credibility: Capitalize on the Cisco brand, which commands recognition and respect in the marketplace.
- Acquire credentials: Market your certified Cisco expertise as a competitive differentiator to customers.
- Catch the momentum: Join the value-add partner program that is setting the pace in the industry.
- Reap rewards: Team with the best to add value for customers and drive growth and profitability with Cisco.
- Strengthen your relationship with Cisco and its sales organization: Position your company to take advantage of more sales opportunities than ever before.
Partner Relationship Categories:
- Cisco Registered Partner
Cisco Registered Partners enjoy access to a wide variety of Cisco channel partner tools and are eligible to apply for Cisco certifications and specializations.
- Cisco Specialized Partner
Cisco Specialized Partners have mastered a structured training regimen and proven their acumen in an assessment process and can go on to qualify as a Cisco Certified Partner.
> Read More
- Cisco Certified Partner
Certified Partners must achieve one or more technology specializations, surpass customer satisfaction standards, and provide presales and post-sales support capabilities.
> Read More
- Cisco Managed Service Providers
Cisco Managed Service Providers are leaders in a large and growing market that delivers efficient, cost-effective, and reliable managed networks that allow customers to focus on the core aspects of their business.
> Read More
Partner Program Training
Cisco Channel Partner Programs provide many ways to differentiate your business and drive growth and profitability for your company. The following trainings will provide you a high level overview of the benefits of the the programs available to you to succeed in today's market.
- Channel Partner Program Training
This online presentation reviews the channel program structure and will provide a better understanding of offer-based programs, and the various program requirements.
- Managed Services Channel Program Training
Learn about the Managed Services Channel Program (MSCP) and how it enables you to compete and differentiate yourself on value created for your customers. You will learn about the managed services, MSCP and its unique requirements, service designations, and rewards.
- Resale Channel Program Overview
This presentation introduces Ciscos Channel Partner Program and aims to give an overview of the value partners can receive by participating in the Resale Channel Program.