1) Eligibility. You may only submit Content to Cisco.com in which you own all intellectual property rights or for which you have the authorization of the person who does own those rights. Minors may not submit Content to Cisco.com. Further, you may not submit any personally identifiable information about any child under the age of 13.
2) License Grant. You hereby grant to Cisco, and its affiliates, subsidiaries, assignees, licensees, and legal representatives ("Affiliates"), a worldwide, nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual right and license to (a) use, reproduce, distribute, store, transmit, publicly perform and publicly display the Content, in whole or in part, (b) modify, reformat, adapt, translate and create derivative works from the Content, in whole or in part, and (c) sublicense the foregoing rights, in whole or in part, to any third party, with or without a fee. Cisco may exercise the rights set forth in this Section 2: (a) in any manner, and by any means of conveying information, whether now known or hereafter devised; (b) for any purpose, including but not limited to, editorial, commercial, or promotional purposes. While you retain ownership of all right, title, and interest in the Content itself, you agree that Cisco owns all right, title, and interest in any compilation, collective work or other derivative work created by Cisco using or incorporating the Content.
4) No Obligation and Restrictions. Although we have the right to use your Content as set forth in Paragraph 2 above, we do not have the obligation to do so. We may, in our sole discretion and for any reason, refuse the Content or remove it from Cisco.com at any time. You agree that you will not submit Content that is unlawful, pornographic, libelous, defamatory, tortuous, obscene, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. You agree that you will not provide Content to us that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
5) Representations, Warranties and Indemnities. You represent and warrant to Cisco and its Affiliates that: (a) you have the right, power, and authority necessary to enter into this Submission Agreement, to fully perform your obligations hereunder, and to grant the licenses set forth in Paragraph 2 above; (b) you will comply fully with all terms of this Submission Agreement; (c) the Content submitted to Cisco.com by you, and the exercise of the rights you grant hereunder to the Content, do not and will not violate, misappropriate or infringe any intellectual property right, including but not limited to trademark rights, copyrights, moral rights and publicity rights of any third party; (d) you possess all rights necessary for the reproduction, distribution, transmission, public performance, public display, and other exploitation of the Content as permitted hereunder. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Cisco and its Affiliates harmless from all claims, liabilities, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses) arising from your breach of any representation or warranty set forth in this Paragraph.
6) Waiver. CISCO AND ITS AFFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SUCH DAMAGES ARISING FROM BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY OR FROM NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF (OR KNOW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF) THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
I am over 18 years of age and have the right to make this agreement.