End-to-End Healthcare Framework
Cisco Medical-Grade Network facilitates and integrates diverse business and clinical communications throughout the continuum of care. The network supports:
- Communication needs for clinicians, patients, administrators, and partners
- Regulatory requirements for patient privacy and data security
- The unique information, technology, bandwidth, and integration challenges of healthcare
- Anytime, anywhere information capture and access for wired and wireless applications and devices
- Converged data, voice, and video networks
- Identity and policy-based security from inside the network to beyond organizational walls
- Transfer and storage of the large amounts of data created by healthcare applications
Relevant Solution Products
- Storage Networking
Store X-rays and other patient data securely with Cisco storage networking solutions.
- Voice and Unified Communications
Streamline processes by integrating solutions to improve communication, mobility, and collaboration.
Improve patient care and response times through secure access to network resources and applications from any location.
Simplify and automate security management operations, including configuration, monitoring, analysis, and response.
- Video and Content Delivery
Provide instant communication between clinicians to improve collaboration and patient care.
Affiliations & Endorsements
Share best practices for using information to drive better healthcare.